Dammit all to hell and back!!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
:lol:

Thought it would be a good title after I post. Thread can go anywhere then, and its fine with me. ;)

Anywho...I posted in the Coffee Shop that I was hurtin' really bad..enough to have leaky eyes, which is rare for me. And I posted that I didn't want to take a pain pill cuz it would make me sleepy, but I was already so very tired and took an advil instead. Right after I posted that, I thought "well, it won't hurt to lay down and watch Ice Age Continental Divide and just rest a spell". Well...DAMMIT...I fell asleep. Boink. Gonersville. I didn't wake up until 8 frigging thirty!!!! Which means....I will be up LATE again. Once I nap, it throws everything off, sleepwise.

BUT....no pain. Anywhere. So I am happy about that. I just hope some good movies come on in the wee hours to keep me occupied since I am doomed now to be awake until 3 or 4am.

Anywho.....ok. Thread is all yours. What do you wanna DAMMIT ALL TO HELL AND BACK about?:lol:

I hear ya girl... same boat here right now... I'm out in my man cave all drugged and liquored up because my back went out this morning so bad I went to my knees. Worst ever in my life, only like the second time ever this has happened this bad, and this being the worst. But, now what... I'm full full of oxycodone and liquor, and my back still hurts some... so I know when the drugs and booze wear off, I'm going to hurt like hell again... fuck...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this. However, since you are still semi numb, make sure you do NOW what you need done before everything wears off. Like...make your nest in your mancave that is back friendly. My recliner is extremely back friendly....do you have something similar?

Gracie, can you watch streaming on your computer? Lots of good stuff on Hulu, if all else fails.

Sorry to both of you, I had my back go out once and that was nothing but a week worth of tears. The chiropractor said when my body was facing front, my hips were facing left. Seriously that twisted. NEVER want to go through anything like it again.

Heating pad. Got one? Lay on that. And which way does your back need to be positioned? Mine, I have to sleep in a fetal...or semi fetal. Flat just doesn't cut it. Which is why I do not sleep in my bed except rarely. And heat ALWAYS helps.

Gracie, can you watch streaming on your computer? Lots of good stuff on Hulu, if all else fails.

Sorry to both of you, I had my back go out once and that was nothing but a week worth of tears. The chiropractor said when my body was facing front, my hips were facing left. Seriously that twisted. NEVER want to go through anything like it again.

I had that happen once. But I was in an upstairs apartment and alone. I had to go down the stairs to the neighbors who called the ambulance. MAN that hurt.

I had that happen once. But I was in an upstairs apartment and alone. I had to go down the stairs to the neighbors who called the ambulance. MAN that hurt.

No doubt. I have to PM you something because some people will use anything as a cheap shot.

I know. I just sent you a response with a head nod and a "I can relate".

Stepping outside for a few. Gonna have a cig. So...if I don't answer right away, I am under the cool stars listening to night birds as I puff.

Ok. Back.

Now..what else can we damn to hell and back?

i had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago. it sucks. doing much better now though. still some bite but much improved

Thought it would be a good title after I post. Thread can go anywhere then, and its fine with me. ;)

Anywho...I posted in the Coffee Shop that I was hurtin' really bad..enough to have leaky eyes, which is rare for me. And I posted that I didn't want to take a pain pill cuz it would make me sleepy, but I was already so very tired and took an advil instead. Right after I posted that, I thought "well, it won't hurt to lay down and watch Ice Age Continental Divide and just rest a spell". Well...DAMMIT...I fell asleep. Boink. Gonersville. I didn't wake up until 8 frigging thirty!!!! Which means....I will be up LATE again. Once I nap, it throws everything off, sleepwise.

BUT....no pain. Anywhere. So I am happy about that. I just hope some good movies come on in the wee hours to keep me occupied since I am doomed now to be awake until 3 or 4am.

Anywho.....ok. Thread is all yours. What do you wanna DAMMIT ALL TO HELL AND BACK about?:lol:

Seems like you should have named this thread...DAMMIT ALL TO HELL, MY BACK HURTS!

:D

Yes, I am a member of that club too! The last 2 weeks have been brutal. I am in my recliner with the heating pad and every time I have to leave it hurts!

Tomorrow I have physical therapy AND a therapeutic massage. Hopefully that will lead to some relief for the weekend.

This being in pain gets old, real fast!

Just remember this: If life were easy everyone would want to do it and then it would cost more.

OK, don't remember that but remember this:

I was feeling lousy and a friend told me, "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled and sure enough things got worse.

Seems like you should have named this thread...DAMMIT ALL TO HELL, MY BACK HURTS!

:D

Yes, I am a member of that club too! The last 2 weeks have been brutal. I am in my recliner with the heating pad and every time I have to leave it hurts!

Tomorrow I have physical therapy AND a therapeutic massage. Hopefully that will lead to some relief for the weekend.

This being in pain gets old, real fast!

That's what you get for being tall.

What??! It's true!

Okay, maybe not. What would I know. It's just something I heard once. >.>

I also have chronic pain. Seems its really common.

The one thing I want to add to this is, unless you want to wake up dead, DO NOT mix downers (respiratory depressants) like oxy and booze.

That's what killed Phillip Seymour Hoffman and a gazillion others.

I have a rule - no booze after 7pm. Ever. Period. I just don't want to go to bed with alcohol in my system. It also means I sleep better.

Just my thoughts and good luck dealing with it. Its hard, I know.

I also have chronic pain. Seems its really common.

The one thing I want to add to this is, unless you want to wake up dead, DO NOT mix downers (respiratory depressants) like oxy and booze.

That's what killed Phillip Seymour Hoffman and a gazillion others.

I have a rule - no booze after 7pm. Ever. Period. I just don't want to go to bed with alcohol in my system. It also means I sleep better.

Just my thoughts and good luck dealing with it. Its hard, I know.

Though I talk a good talk, I drink very little. Mostly because the drinks I really like are really expensive. My husband and I are going to Laughlin the end of Mar and again for our anniversary in May and I will be drinking lots of Miami Vices I don't have to pay for. :D

A Miami Vice is a strawberry daiquiri and a pina colatta mixed together

Forum List

Back