Dana gets Bashed...

wow He had that twit literally stuttering
Well you have to understand that like every other interview done with a conservative on those networks they're not really interviews....there hidden ambush hit jobs.

Just the wording of her questions, which were not questions but instead accusations with question marks on the end of them.... Demonstrated what she was there for and what she was trying to do.

My guess is she got her comeuppance from her bosses afterwards for a piss poor hit job that totally backfired and blew up. Lol

Well you have to understand that like every other interview done with a conservative on those networks they're not really interviews....there hidden ambush hit jobs.

Just the wording of her questions, which were not questions but instead accusations with question marks on the end of them.... Demonstrated what she was there for and what she was trying to do.

My guess is she got her comeuppance from her bosses afterwards for a piss poor hit job that totally backfired and blew up. Lol
The best was when he called her out directly - "You just accused me of inciting violence" That got her stuttering.

They cannot not know what a fucking lightweight she is...They deal with her every day.

OTOH, this is also the same network that kept the mental midgets Brian Stelter and Don LeMon around, long after it was evident what complete dopes that they are. :dunno:

Nothing hidden about them, their intent is to discredit from the start. They are just an extension of kneepads press office.

Forum List

Back