Danon: Equal Prayer Rights on Temple Mount Now

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon on Monday demanded that Jews receive the same rights to free worship on the Temple Mount afforded to Muslims. Danon made the demand in the wake of the forced removal of hundreds of Jews who had come to the site on Monday morning, the eve of the Ninth of Av.

Speaking to Arutz Sheva, Danon said that the current situation on the Mount, in which Arabs riot if a Jew dares to mutter a prayer on the Mount, could no longer be allowed to continue.

“We are in favor of freedom of religion on the Temple Mount, and that means freedom for all religions,” Danon said. “That includes Jews. We must take steps to ensure that Jews are not only able to visit the Temple Mount, but are also able to pray there. I see no logic in allowing Muslims to pray there, but not Jews. I am committed to this idea,” Danon said.

Danon: Equal Prayer Rights on Temple Mount Now - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

-----------

Finally, some sanity:clap2:

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon on Monday demanded that Jews receive the same rights to free worship on the Temple Mount afforded to Muslims. Danon made the demand in the wake of the forced removal of hundreds of Jews who had come to the site on Monday morning, the eve of the Ninth of Av.

Speaking to Arutz Sheva, Danon said that the current situation on the Mount, in which Arabs riot if a Jew dares to mutter a prayer on the Mount, could no longer be allowed to continue.

“We are in favor of freedom of religion on the Temple Mount, and that means freedom for all religions,” Danon said. “That includes Jews. We must take steps to ensure that Jews are not only able to visit the Temple Mount, but are also able to pray there. I see no logic in allowing Muslims to pray there, but not Jews. I am committed to this idea,” Danon said.

Danon: Equal Prayer Rights on Temple Mount Now - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

-----------

Finally, some sanity:clap2:

About time too.

Forum List

Back