‘Dark moment for press freedom’: Edward Snowden responds to Assange arrest

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Trump should pardon him, especially since he helped him win the election.
"I love Wikileaks."
DJT

Fellow whistleblower Edward Snowden has responded to the arrest of Julian Assange in London, tweeting that the images of Ecuadorian authorities handing him over to UK police were a “dark moment for press freedom.”

In the tweet, Snowden said the images of a publisher of “award-winning journalism” being dragged out of the embassy would “end up in the history books."

"I love Wikileaks."
DJT
Fellow whistleblower Edward Snowden has responded to the arrest of Julian Assange in London, tweeting that the images of Ecuadorian authorities handing him over to UK police were a “dark moment for press freedom.”
In the tweet, Snowden said the images of a publisher of “award-winning journalism” being dragged out of the embassy would “end up in the history books."

Kind of IRONIC, isn't it, Angelo, that while Snowden hides out in exile and Assange is arrested, both for exposing the TRUTH, the Left stands here and DEFENDS the "freedom" of the Leftist Press here to publish distortions, spin, and outright LIES with impunity!

Last edited:
"I love Wikileaks."
DJT

How is Trump going to pardon a foreign national being tried and convicted,not to mention living, in a foreign country?

"I love Wikileaks."
DJT

Na. Bradly Manning did SOME time. This guy? Na. He should go to GITMO.

92780e211768dd3d70df1587550cc87b.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back