Data Guru Marvels At Stunning Increase In Voter Registration Since Kamala Harris Took Over: 'You Just Don't See That'.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
BS News’s Chief Washington Correspondent Major Garrett spoke to political data firm Target Smart’s Tom Bonier on Tuesday about new numbers showing a stunning increase in voter registration among key Democratic Party voting blocs.

“We’re tracking something really interesting going on right now. It’s a surge in voter registration in key groups ahead of the November election. Among young Black women, registration is up more than 175%. You heard that right. More than 175% in 13 states. That’s compared to the same time in 2020. This, according to the data firm Target Smart, registration has also increased among young Latinas and Black Americans,” Garrett began, adding:

“You’re right to repeat the number because I more than triple-checked it. It’s incredibly unusual to see changes in voter registration that are anywhere close to this. I mean, there might be 175% is almost tripling of registration rates among this specific group. You just don’t see that sort of thing happen in elections normally,” Bonier replied.

Forum List

Back