Daughter born to the Braun couple

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Happy news: A daughter was born this morning to the Braun couple, a year after they lost their only baby, Chaya Zissel Braun, who was months old in her death.

Chaya was one of the two victims of the Jerusalem attack last year, when a Palestinian ran over her and another teen in a crowded street. Baby Chaya was killed on the spot.

hayazieslbaron.jpg

Now, the couple welcome their second child with joy.

Mazal Tov!

on Twitter -

Happy news: A daughter was born this morning to the Braun couple, a year after they lost their only baby, Chaya Zissel Braun, who was months old in her death.

Chaya was one of the two victims of the Jerusalem attack last year, when a Palestinian ran over her and another teen in a crowded street. Baby Chaya was killed on the spot.

hayazieslbaron.jpg

Mazal Tov!

on Twitter -

Why all the pictures of the mad mullahs surrounding her?

Creepy.

hayazieslbaron.jpg

Mazal Tov!

on Twitter -

Creepy.

LOL! Jewish "mad mullahs" Good one. Please post her more often,. So little less for us to laugh at these days.

hayazieslbaron.jpg

Mazal Tov!

on Twitter -

Creepy.

LOL! Jewish "mad mullahs" Good one. Please post her more often,. So little less for us to laugh at these days.

Happy to oblige.

All these religious freaks are mad imho ;)

That is the picture of the dead American baby, do you even know the name of the Palestinian baby burnt to death by your people?
2AFC87E300000578-3180937-image-a-1_1438359331587.jpg

Eighteen-month-old Ali Dawabsheh

That is the picture of the dead American baby, do you even know the name of the Palestinian baby burnt to death by your people?

His name was Ali Sa'ad Dawabshe, son of Sa'ad and Riham Dawabshe, sibling of 4 year old Ahmed Dawabshe.

Yes, I "bothered" to learn his name.

Did you bother to learn the name of Chaya Zissel before now?

Neither Chaya Zissel nor Ali Dawabsheh were killed by my tribe, they were both killed by your tribe waging war

Neither Chaya Zissel nor Ali Dawabsheh were killed by my tribe, they were both killed by your tribe waging war

Chaya Zissel was killed by a Palestinian terrorist.

I guess you don't condemn this murder.

But you don't feel the irony when trying to insinuate on my own lack of morals regarding the Duma incident.

I like the double standard some of you hypocrite pro-Palestinian hold.

Running over a newborn is all legit in your dictionary, while you pull your hairs when it comes to Palestinians.

I wish the parents and their daughter every happiness and joy!

Their loss will never be forgotten or replaceable...

Rejoice in their happiness and wish the whole family a happy, peaceful future

:thewave:

That will be " acknowledged" the minute the Horrific ,Barbaric and savage murdee which includes decapitation of their infant Of the Fogel Family is acknowledged .

EVIDENCE or you are just being a RACIST TROLL

Evidence who the troll really is...

Did you post your congratulations and support for the family of this beautiful daughter?

hayazieslbaron.jpg

Mazal Tov!

on Twitter -

Creepy.
Hardly "MAD MULLAHS"......Not a good comment to make in the circumstances Urban,Say No to "Suffer Little Children" on both sides of this Schism.

This couple are proud of their Jewish Heritage......and I'd expect nothing less.steven...Same for the Palestinian couple who lost their daughter recently.........may they both R.I.P.

Forum List

Back