Debate commission confirms problems with Trumps mic.

You know, the sound quality may have been affected in the hall itself, but if you were watching on television, you heard every word he said clearly, as well as heard his sniffles.

Wasn't anything wrong with the sound quality on the television. Sounds like yet another excuse of why Trump didn't do "huuuuuge" in the debates.

You know, the sound quality may have been affected in the hall itself, but if you were watching on television, you heard every word he said clearly, as well as heard his sniffles.

Wasn't anything wrong with the sound quality on the television. Sounds like yet another excuse of why Trump didn't do "huuuuuge" in the debates.
Debate commission confirms.
You're wrong, Trump is right.

Debate commission confirms.
You're wrong, Trump is right.

As it was pointed out the audio was clear while watching on Television, so I believe you are just looking for any excuse for why your boy let Hillary off the hook.

As for how it sounded in the hall, well I was not there and if they said there were issues, well then alright!

I had no idea a bad microphone causes a person to interrupt the other candidate 33 times!

Forum List

Back