Debate Commission to change format to help out beta cuck Biden

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Can you imagine this senile old buffoon needing someone to change the rules to help him deal with Xi and Putin.

What an absolute roast beef sandwich. I hope he brings Chris Wallace to all of his international meetings.

Biden cant handle the Orange moron, but he should be the mpst powerful man on earth?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Can you imagine this senile old buffoon needing someone to change the rules to help him deal with Xi and Putin.

What an absolute roast beef sandwich. I hope he brings Chris Wallace to all of his international meetings.

Biden cant handle the Orange moron, but he should be the mpst powerful man on earth?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Our man Trump ate Biden's lunch and then intimidated Biden into giving him all his future lunches. What a sight to see. You can't slow down the locomotive DT.

Our man Trump ate Biden's lunch and then intimidated Biden into giving him all his future lunches. What a sight to see. You can't slow down the locomotive DT.

Wallace had to help out pussy Biden. What a joke.

Trump was the alpha. Thats Presidential. Not a little wuss who needs the teacher to help him.

Just unreal. Biden is such a tool.

What are they going to do, give out demerits if he breaks the rules?

Trump was the alpha. Thats Presidential. Not a little wuss who needs the teacher to help him.

More proof that Biden lost the debate.

Well stated. No one in their right or decent mind would vote for a party and/or candidate that is clearly representing Satanic ideologies. Democrats stand for mass murder of unborn children, the trans-mutilation of children, the sexualization of children, the destruction of democracy and Christianity, and on and on down deeper into Hell. Despite their overt evil, they still can't field a candidate with either the spine or balls to stand up to a former reality TV show host. I love it! I'm guessing Satan himself is an effeminate fairy as well.

What are they going to do, give out demerits if he breaks the rules?
I am betting that Biden backs out of the rest....

Biden won Tuesday's debate rather substantially.

The blob looked terrible.
PHHHHHHHHHT!

Spare me.

Biden made a fool himself. Since when has a candidate ever outright refused to answer a question on his policies? Is this supposed to be a secret until after the election?

Biden wouldn't even answer important policy questions. All Biden did was throw out platitudes and no substance..... If your this easily fooled, your a fool...
When asked if he supported packing the court he refused to anwer and said "people need to go vote." How do they know who to vote for if the candidates don't answer questions on the policies they support?

Last edited:
If Biden crushed Trump in the debate, why are the media and Dims insisting Biden not debate again?

Biden is such a wimp. Can you imagine the NBA making Lebron’s baskets only count for 1 point because he isnt letting the other players score enough?

How many times did Wallace have to bail out Biden? At least 5.

Wallace didnt even press Biden on stacking the Supreme Court. Biden said let the people decide......ABOUT HIS FUCKING SECRET????? Huh?

Let the people decide on what, you asshole?

Biden wouldn't even answer important policy questions. All Biden did was throw out platitudes and no substance..... If your this easily fooled, your a fool...
When asked if he supported packing the court he refused to anwer and said "people need to go vote." How do they know who to vote for if the candidates don't answer questions on the policies they support?
It reminds me of the Pelosi statement; "you have to vote for it before you can see what is in it"... Obamacare was huge failure and we are still trying to clean up that mess..

It reminds me of the Pelosi statement; "you have to vote for it before you can see what is in it"... Obamacare was huge failure and we are still trying to clean up that mess..

Exactly!

Hey Joe....the people did speak. The Republicans have the senate, you fucking dipshit.

LOL.. Trump may have won the debate if he didn't act like he had a gerbil up his ass.

1601573860808.png

Trump's idiocy is what is making the rules changes necessary.

If he can only act like an uncontrollable child, treat him like an uncontrollable child.

The second moderator is also an ex Biden staffer. Poor mentally addled Biden needs all the propping up he can get...

Forum List

Back