Debate Now Debate, right or wrong, "if you vote for someone based only on the color of their skin, you're an idiot and most likely a racist yourself"

18jwl2.jpg

I hope it is called out often during the 2020 campaign, "we don't view ANY race as a monolithic group and we won't cater our policies for this. It's insulting to think anyone is going to vote just because of their race. May the best policies win, for all of America".

You should never vote for someone just because of their race. I would never vote for a sell out just because they are Black. For example the only way Ben Carson would get my vote is if it was him or Drumpf.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You should never vote for someone just because of their race. I would never vote for a sell out just because they are Black. For example the only way Ben Carson would get my vote is if it was him or Drumpf.

I get the first point. I guess the second point is...well...point taken, though the term "sell out" is quite loaded and unfair. Especially consider Carsons accomplishments.

The fact that he views the world the way he does is part of the reason he was such a trail blazer, he knows no limits or artificial boxes placed by others.

Anyone who thinks Kamala Harris was chosen only because she is a black woman doesn't know much about her.

It doesn't have to be her, it could be anyone. From what I am hearing from the MSM, Talking Heads and others, it seems he wanted someone else, but his activist party members demanded (along with the 100 signatures from an odd group demanding he choose a black woman) he choose Harris.

He said before he was nominated, he would choose a woman. This clearly Identity Politics. People know it, and Trumps surrogates are going to call it out. If she thinks she is immune to criticism, she must have missed 2016. This is for the most important jobs on the planet, and China is licking their lips.

Anyone who thinks Kamala Harris was chosen only because she is a black woman doesn't know much about her.

uh-huh....yep....whatever you say.....
Black male leaders warn Biden ‘will lose’ election if he doesn't name Black female running mate
Black male leaders warn Biden ‘will lose’ election if he doesn't name Black female running mate

she was chosen SPECIFICALLY because she is considered Black.....AND a woman
She was among the last place finishers in the democrat debates

I get the first point. I guess the second point is...well...point taken, though the term "sell out" is quite loaded and unfair. Especially consider Carsons accomplishments.

The fact that he views the world the way he does is part of the reason he was such a trail blazer, he knows no limits or artificial boxes placed by others.
Carsons accomplishments would have never happened without the policies he is now against so the term "sell out" is a concise and entirely fitting term. It was ok for him to benefit from them but not other Blacks.

• Love

uh-huh....yep....whatever you say.....
There were other Black women Biden had to choose from so your claim falls flat on its ass.

• Love

Carsons accomplishments would have never happened without the policies he is now against so the term "sell out" is a concise and entirely fitting term. It was ok for him to benefit from them but not other Blacks.

What "policies"? Be specific.

What exactly did he benefit from at the detriment to other blacks?

What "policies"? Be specific.

What exactly did he benefit from at the detriment to other blacks?
Government assistance to be specific.

I didnt say he benefited to the detriment of other Blacks. I said he is a sell out for relying on GA but now claiming its a detriment to the Black family.

• Thanks
There were other Black women Biden had to choose from so your claim falls flat on its ass.

Do you realize the logic error you just made? I highly doubt it
You made a reading comprehension error which led you to believe I made a logic error.

" Anyone who thinks Kamala Harris was chosen only because she is a black woman doesn't know much about her. "

Maybe if you read it slowly you will realize your error. Take note of the very important word "only".

• Thanks
Biden said he was going to choose a non-white woman months ago, dipshit.

It's 100% about her skin color and gender.

I suppose you are free to make that claim if you want to. I'm not sure anybody involved in the choice really cares what you might think. I know I don't.

Do you realize the logic error you just made? I highly doubt it
You made a reading comprehension error which led you to believe I made a logic error.

" Anyone who thinks Kamala Harris was chosen only because she is a black woman doesn't know much about her. "

Maybe if you read it slowly you will realize your error. Take note of the very important word "only".

Nope....you still missed it. It's pretty obvious. Others will see it.

It does highlight how Trump's support is like 95% white. What does that say about his supporters....hmmm.

Are you saying white voters in America vote homogeneously? Here is a chart by year. Trump got +20 bump from white voters, Dems got a +80% voting margin from black voters, and +36 for Hispanic.

So, you explain this in the same terms you just erroneously applied to Trump, but apply it equally.

FT_16.11.09_exitPolls_race_ethnicity.png

Forum List

Back