Debate Now Debate, right or wrong, "if you vote for someone based only on the color of their skin, you're an idiot and most likely a racist yourself"

It does highlight how Trump's support is like 95% white. What does that say about his supporters....hmmm.

Are you saying white voters in America vote homogeneously? Here is a chart by year. Trump got +20 bump from white voters, Dems got a +80% voting margin from black voters, and +36 for Hispanic.

So, you explain this in the same terms you just erroneously applied to Trump, but apply it equally.

View attachment 374020

No. But if you're going to make an assertion that a particular candidate is getting votes because of her/his skin color, one has to look at all of the candidates who votes for them.

I didn't make that assertion, I made the debate question that if someone votes for someone solely based on their race, they themselves are idiots and quite possibly racist.

Really, almost by definition, selection someone solely on race, is, well...racist.

Okay. I think a lot of Trump supporters are both.

I've yet to see that in the videos I've seen. In fact, they seem very welcoming of blacks and hispanics. They aren't elitists, they are average, hard working Americans who know that America is being fleeced. They welcome all kinds of people, that's conservatism. Not Identity Politics, but, meritocracy and open to good debate, not Cancel Culture.

They want for their families what those of all families want. They are a little more sober about what policies from BOTH parties have done to the Middle Class, especially in regards to illegal immigration and communist China.

Wonder why they didn’t want a black man?

To maximize political correctness I would say.
I would have to give it more thought.
They are probably appealing to women voters also?

Trump / Pence....two very white males

Democrats can now proudly claim they aren't "racist"......even though by nature of the choice they prove they are and also sexist. imo

In comparison to Trump, they would have to appear in matching white robes and pointy hats to be considered racist.

It does highlight how Trump's support is like 95% white. What does that say about his supporters....hmmm.

Are you saying white voters in America vote homogeneously? Here is a chart by year. Trump got +20 bump from white voters, Dems got a +80% voting margin from black voters, and +36 for Hispanic.

So, you explain this in the same terms you just erroneously applied to Trump, but apply it equally.

View attachment 374020

No. But if you're going to make an assertion that a particular candidate is getting votes because of her/his skin color, one has to look at all of the candidates who votes for them.

I didn't make that assertion, I made the debate question that if someone votes for someone solely based on their race, they themselves are idiots and quite possibly racist.

Really, almost by definition, selection someone solely on race, is, well...racist.

Okay. I think a lot of Trump supporters are both.

I've yet to see that in the videos I've seen. In fact, they seem very welcoming of blacks and hispanics. They aren't elitists, they are average, hard working Americans who know that America is being fleeced. They welcome all kinds of people, that's conservatism. Not Identity Politics, but, meritocracy and open to good debate, not Cancel Culture.

They want for their families what those of all families want. They are a little more sober about what policies from BOTH parties have done to the Middle Class, especially in regards to illegal immigration and communist China.

If that is the case, you have sequestered yourself from reality. Congratulations.

As defined, the only answer to the proposition is that so acting such is a dictionary definition of racially-based decision making and, thus, "racist".
As "racism" is idiotic, the assumption could well be that the voter in question does not rise above that level.

First let me say that the Democrats nominated along time racist...thats right Biden

Kamala Harris was chosen for 2 reasons, shes black and dems want to solidify the black votes and shes female and the dems hope to snag some suburbian white moms who have trended to trump in polls

Anyone who believes she was picked solely on her being the best candidate, doesnt think much of america or the democrat party that they couldnt come up with someone better than that

Wonder why they didn’t want a black man?

To maximize political correctness I would say.
I would have to give it more thought.
They are probably appealing to women voters also?

Trump / Pence....two very white males

Democrats can now proudly claim they aren't "racist"......even though by nature of the choice they prove they are and also sexist. imo

In comparison to Trump, they would have to appear in matching white robes and pointy hats to be considered racist.

No, unlike you......I don't consider BEING WHITE a racist thing

That you do is telling

If that is the case, you have sequestered yourself from reality. Congratulations.

The Circle jerk of Imbeciles.

ShockedCanadian has the relative patience of Jobe with you clueless agents of chaos.
He rarely resorts to insults and takes the time to make a reasonable and usually logical argument.
If you were wise (at all) you could learn a great deal from him, but you are too closed minded.
And all you can do is resort to flaming.

The Circle jerk of Imbeciles.

ShockedCanadian has the relative patience of Jobe with you clueless agents of chaos.
He rarely resorts to insults and takes the time to make a reasonable and usually logical argument.
If you were wise (at all) you could learn a great deal from him, but you are too closed minded.
And all you can do is resort to flaming.

You should never vote for someone just because of their race. I would never vote for a sell out just because they are Black. For example the only way Ben Carson would get my vote is if it was him or Drumpf.

I get the first point. I guess the second point is...well...point taken, though the term "sell out" is quite loaded and unfair. Especially consider Carsons accomplishments.

The fact that he views the world the way he does is part of the reason he was such a trail blazer, he knows no limits or artificial boxes placed by others.
Carsons accomplishments would have never happened without the policies he is now against so the term "sell out" is a concise and entirely fitting term. It was ok for him to benefit from them but not other Blacks.

What "policies"? Be specific.

What exactly did he benefit from at the detriment to other blacks?

Read what was said correctly please.

"Carsons accomplishments would have never happened without the policies he is now against so the term "sell out" is a concise and entirely fitting term. It was ok for him to benefit from them but not other Blacks."

Affirmatively Action. Carson opposes this policy but without it, he would never have become a surgeon. This is one reason why he is called a sellout.

Whites are a race. White presidential candidates have always picked white men until this campaign. No one questions if a white man picks a white man only because he is a white man. Assuming white men are always the most qualified is racist. This post was created to moan about someone picking a woman of color like that's the only time race has been a consideration. Harris is more qualified than the current president and certainly better qualified than Pence.

Whites are a race. White presidential candidates have always picked white men until this campaign. No one questions if a white man picks a white man only because he is a white man. Assuming white men are always the most qualified is racist. This post was created to moan about someone picking a woman of color like that's the only time race has been a consideration. Harris is more qualified than the current president and certainly better qualified than Pence.

Ignorance is THE ONLY reason you can say nonsense like this.
Harris is not black, won't have YOUR back, and couldn't care less what happens to you or blacks.......

So run vote for her....

Meanwhile Trump has done more for blacks than Obama in his 8 years....but vote for Harris
And you scratch your head wondering why blacks are still 3rd. Sheesh

You should never vote for someone just because of their race. I would never vote for a sell out just because they are Black. For example the only way Ben Carson would get my vote is if it was him or Drumpf.

I get the first point. I guess the second point is...well...point taken, though the term "sell out" is quite loaded and unfair. Especially consider Carsons accomplishments.

The fact that he views the world the way he does is part of the reason he was such a trail blazer, he knows no limits or artificial boxes placed by others.
Carsons accomplishments would have never happened without the policies he is now against so the term "sell out" is a concise and entirely fitting term. It was ok for him to benefit from them but not other Blacks.

"Carsons accomplishments would have never happened without the policies he is now against so the term "sell out" is a concise and entirely fitting term. It was ok for him to benefit from them but not other Blacks."

Affirmatively Action. Carson opposes this policy but without it, he would never have become a surgeon. This is one reason why he is called a sellout.

You like to think that EVERY black person who is successful could only do so with special privileges.
Even if we go with your misguided argument, that would mean MANY WHITES helped blacks.......and you have a problem with that?

Carson is correct.
This country is more race neutral than ever and far more than most.
Times have changed.
Affirmative action is now discriminatory against whites. However, no doubt, you are just lovely with that.
You view the entire world through magnificently racist glasses.

Ignorance is THE ONLY reason you can say nonsense like this.
Harris is not black, won't have YOUR back, and couldn't care less what happens to you or blacks.......

So run vote for her....

Meanwhile Trump has done more for blacks than Obama in his 8 years....but vote for Harris
And you scratch your head wondering why blacks are still 3rd. Sheesh
So what has he done for blacks that he didn't do more of for whites? The employment gap between black and white is wider than it has been for decades. The wealth gap between blacks and whites is wider than it has been in years. The medical care gap between blacks and white is as wide as it has been. No, none of those measurements are improving, at the rate that they are for white folks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
trump hasn't done shit for blacks but tell white racists that he's done more for blacks than any other president and the racists repeat the lie.

Carson is against bullshit!

Forum List

Back