🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debbie Wasserman On Fox Just Now. Could Not Give One Straight Answer,Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
She needs to go back to the zoo.

i think her excuse for the record GOP turnout was because of Rubios small hands.

Zoo ??? i believe the current residents should have a say in that, although the monkeys would welcome her or maybe the giant Anaconda. :up:

She was just trying to be consistent with most Fox News guests. Never forget that Fox News viewers are statistically less informed than people who don't watch the news at all. I've never understood the thinking behind watching a news network that you know is consistently lying to you. I guess it somehow makes people feel good to be lied to if its what they want to hear.

Zoo ??? i believe the current residents should have a say in that, although the monkeys would welcome her or maybe the giant Anaconda. :up:
i thought I was listening to a bi-polar goat when she was talking to Megan and that other dude

They should have asked her about Hillary as an enabler of Bill's multitudes of sexual harassments, cigar tricks and highly probable rapes when she insisted on talking about being, "presidential" and Trump's crotch.

Sheesh, it's interesting how Democrats and establishment Republicans keep repeating Trump's potty-mouth comments over and over and over and over again when they're so concerned with children's and women's delicate ears.. Talk about hypocrisy... :disbelief:

They should have asked her about Hillary as an enabler of Bill's multitudes of sexual harassments, cigar tricks and highly probable rapes when she insisted on talking about being, "presidential" and Trump's crotch.

Sheesh, it's interesting how Democrats and establishment Republicans keep repeating Trump's potty-mouth comments over and over and over and over again when they're so concerned with children's and women's delicate ears.. Talk about hypocrisy... :disbelief:
right,,,wasserman brings up the penis conversations on the GOP, yet forgot to bring up what Bill Clinton has been doing on the side while married all these years.

Debbie Wasserman On Fox Just Now. Could Not Give One Straight Answer,Spoke Like A Confused Turkey.

She always sounds like that.

How would you sound, if you had to always defend the indefensible Democrat agenda?

:stupid: :poke: Did any of you see her just now? Oh God! what a complete imbecile!
No matter what facts they threw at her, she denied it, one of the two hosts mentioned that Republican turn-out is incredible this time around while Democrat turn out is very low, and along with all of the facts that were positive about Trump and his chances, and a host brought up the fact that all of the candidates would beat Hillary to a pulp this November,,,Wasserman just stammered and stuttered right thru the interview,,,trying to convince us that all of the facts they tossed at her were lies! :offtopic:
If you can find someone in Washington more worthless and embarrassing than harry reid or nancy pelosi, THAT WOMAN IS IT!!

She has been insufferable, phony and annoying since... like... since she has taken office. Who in the world would re-elect that woman or put her in a position of authority? The democrats have absolutely nothing to point to and feel proud or comforted... or honest.

If you can find someone in Washington more worthless and embarrassing than harry reid or nancy pelosi, THAT WOMAN IS IT!!

She has been insufferable, phony and annoying since... like... since she has taken office. Who in the world would re-elect that woman or put her in a position of authority? The democrats have absolutely nothing to point to and feel proud or comforted... or honest.
and thats the best they can do for someone to be in charge of the DNC? what? Tickle Me Elmo was over qualified?

I have to admit. She makes me kind of attracted to her? I know, I know. I am not the only one on this site who posted about that. That dripping wet mouth gushing into the mic, spittle flying, that hair! I thin the media has finally driven me fully insane? can't watch Fox, Gay Anderson sucks..........

i thought for sure the men in white coats were going to take her away as she was speaking on fox

Forum List

Back