Deep Intellectual Discussions With Your Dog

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
"What is Dog?"

I love this dog. Shes not to only one taught to communicate the same as Steven Hawking. There are many others, but they show us that we really arent that far removed from ALL of God's creatures

"Why am I a dog and not human like you?"

Dogs (and horses) are the most noble of G-d's creatures.

Cats, on the other hand, are the children of Satan.
You say that because you've obviously never had a cat.

If humanity is ever destroyed in a nuclear holocaust ... will because cats got their evil paws on the launch codes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cats, on the other hand, are the children of Satan.
I don't believe so. Cats are God's creatures, too. I was approached by a mother lynx one night as I was camping outdoors in Wyoming. She had a newborn kitten, about the size of an adult housecat, and she was very friendly and affection, but shy.

I had also been camping outside in a different area, K.C., Missouri, and a large mountain lion had been stalking me. One night she stole a bright blue jacket I had been wearing, took it in her mouth and ran off to her den with it.

I went for a walk one day and found her den, over five miles away across the border in the state of Kansas. Her home was in an abandoned mineshaft behind an old beer brewery, that had been abandoned over a century ago. It was very cold in there, even on a hot summer day, which explains why she wanted something warm and soft to sleep on, and was willing to drag it over five miles.

The lion knew that I was being hunted by other humans, and that the bright blue color was not a good choice.

Forum List

Back