Deep Rig Proves Election Fraud

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Can't post video.
Patrick Byrne is a libertarian who did not vote for Trump and has publicly criticized him: that said, he believes Election 2020 was rigged, and that should be objectionable to every person who believes, "just government derives its power from the consent of the governed." In this book he explains what caused him in August 2020 to study election fraud, and what really happened during the 2020 election. He describes how his team of "cyber-ninjas" unraveled it while they worked against the clock of Constitutional processes, all against the background of being a lifetime entrepreneur trying to interact with Washington, DC. This book takes you behind the headlines to backroom scenes that determined whether or not the fraud would be exposed in time, and paints a portrait of Washington that will leave the reader asking, "Is this the end of our constitutional republic?"

Can't post video.
Patrick Byrne is a libertarian who did not vote for Trump and has publicly criticized him: that said, he believes Election 2020 was rigged, and that should be objectionable to every person who believes, "just government derives its power from the consent of the governed." In this book he explains what caused him in August 2020 to study election fraud, and what really happened during the 2020 election. He describes how his team of "cyber-ninjas" unraveled it while they worked against the clock of Constitutional processes, all against the background of being a lifetime entrepreneur trying to interact with Washington, DC. This book takes you behind the headlines to backroom scenes that determined whether or not the fraud would be exposed in time, and paints a portrait of Washington that will leave the reader asking, "Is this the end of our constitutional republic?"

Patriots, and wealthy patriots, are not going to let this go. Fraud happened and it will be exposed.

There is far too much evidence and too much push back on the audits for this to be a conspiracy theory. You mods are biased and this is no more than censorship by moving this thread and inflicting your opinions on everyone else. True story.

Some people are going to extremes to stop them. But I agree, audit every swing state.
Why only the swing states? Nevermind, I already know the answer. It's because a state that the former won couldn't possibly have any fraud. Because if it did then Biden would've won that state. I'm learning, albeit slowly.

Some people are going to extremes to stop them. But I agree, audit every swing state.
Why only the swing states? Nevermind, I already know the answer. It's because a state that the former won couldn't possibly have any fraud. Because if it did then Biden would've won that state. I'm learning, albeit slowly.
Then audit them all. I do not think the Democrats would like that but it is what should be done. Remember 40% of voters thought there was fraud. Congress knew that and did nothing about it. Now it is payback time. Fraud will be proven.

Then audit them all. I do not think the Democrats would like that but it is what should be done. Remember 40% of voters thought there was fraud. Congress knew that and did nothing about it. Now it is payback time. Fraud will be proven.
Donald said in July of 2020, "if I don't win, the election will have been rigged." 40% of the voters believed that, which is just about what he got for votes when he lost.

I say audit all 50 states at least 4 times. How else will we ever know what really happened?

There is far too much evidence and too much push back on the audits for this to be a conspiracy theory. You mods are biased and this is no more than censorship by moving this thread and inflicting your opinions on everyone else. True story.
Don't take it personal.

This site survives on more than just donations. It also needs ad revenue to survive, which means, toeing the official narrative, and bending the knee to the corporate cabal.

I have no idea which company hosts the site. . . but the entire establishment is behind the "official narrative." This is the reason Parlour was de-platformed and destroyed. A site has to fall in line with the official narrative to operate.

The only other option, is for users and owners of a site to host it themselves through an IPFS. . . and I do not know enough to tell you if the Forum software would even work on that.

I do know, this site uses Google AD-sense, and is searchable on Google. If you wanted to make sure that the thread DID NOT get moved, it would have been best to post it in the basement, either in the Flame Zone, the Badlands, or the Rubber Room. . . to my knowledge, these areas do not show up in Google's search engine, so they are truly free speech zones immune to the agenda of the cabal.

Also, bear in mind, not all users on this site agree with your POV, both regular users, but both admin and moderation. . . I am sure this probably might extend to ownership as well.

. . . remember, many felt this strongly about the JFK assassination, and the 9/11 tragedy, BOTH would be far easier to for the Deep State to conspire and gas light the public about, than a far reaching election fraud. . . and yet?

. . . and all those threads have wound up here as well.

Strangely enough, there are many folks that still believe the official narrative about those events, but refuse to believe the one doled out by these same folks that are telling people what to believe about this election.

Go figure.

Donald said in July of 2020, "if I don't win, the election will have been rigged." 40% of the voters believed that, which is just about what he got for votes when he lost.

I say audit all 50 states at least 4 times. How else will we ever know what really happened?
and the audit should be done by experienced, certified, independent, reasonable people, such as usmb trumptard lastdeadender.

Can't post video.

Great. When can we expect some arrests now the we have this "proof"?

Trump has been known to boast on occasion. Unfortunately, the evidence points towards to some truth in his statement. (Let's be honest, Biden said that he had built the largest voter fraud organization in history on video- if we're comparing statements on fraud, Biden has a way worse record, even if I wouldn't bring that up as strong evidence given Biden's mental state).
And I agree, audit all the states. Multiple times, as thoroughly as possible, with maximum clarity and transparency.

I'm for doing them everywhere.....In fact, I'm in favor of auditing every election for validity.

:yes_text12::thankusmile: best damn post on this thread,same as twitter,facebook and youtube,they are fascist who hate America and want to sup[press the truth by moving it to a section like this where only langley shills like candyass troll. as always we know this is true cause anytime langley shill candyass laughs,he is trying to alugh off facts.:up:

Trump has been known to boast on occasion. Unfortunately, the evidence points towards to some truth in his statement. (Let's be honest, Biden said that he had built the largest voter fraud organization in history on video- if we're comparing statements on fraud, Biden has a way worse record, even if I wouldn't bring that up as strong evidence given Biden's mental state).
And I agree, audit all the states. Multiple times, as thoroughly as possible, with maximum clarity and transparency.

candyass so you know is a shill from langley,anytime he laughs,its proof postive you speak the truth.:up: plus proof that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system is this shill never had one peep bad word to say about Bush and obama who have ties to the CIA and said nothing about them murdering women and children,trump keeps us out of wars and all of a sudden he thinks we have a president that is demonic.:rofl: same with all shills from langley that post here,they are afraid of trump.LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back