Dem blasts Biden's decision to extend Canadian border restrictions another month: 'bulls---'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This gives U.S businesses a big advantage as Canadian companies are hit hardest with this. What few companies we will have left standing after the Wuhan Virus purge will be at at competitive disadvantage to their U.S counterparts, even more than in the past and those who may decide "I have to choose one country or the other" will flock in droves to the USA.

Toronto is already many billions in debt with no life preserver coming any time soon. The low performer Mayor John Tory didn't have the balls or brains to cut the massive TPS budget when he had the perfect opportunity to do so, the largest item by far in the budget. So now the creepy covert ones get to milk the city dry to the bone while homelessness, debt and unemployment skyrockets.,

With the border remaining closed, something I told Canadians they would regret doing to the U.S when Trump was in power, border cities in particular are going to get crushed. Of course, big cities like T.O are in trouble. They rely on handouts and tourism from New Yorkers.

New York lawmakers are irate over the White House’s decision to renew the Canada border shutdown for yet another month.

Nonessential travel between Canada and the U.S. has been closed since March 2020, and the two nations have extended the closure on a month-to-month basis.

"There’s no other way to say it: another month’s delay is bulls---. #LetUsReunite," said Democratic Rep. Brian Higgins, who represents New York’s 26th congressional district, near the U.S.-Canada border, on Twitter.

This gives U.S businesses a big advantage as Canadian companies are hit hardest with this. What few companies we will have left standing after the Wuhan Virus purge will be at at competitive disadvantage to their U.S counterparts, even more than in the past.

Toronto is already many billions in debt with no life preserver coming any time soon. The low performer Mayor John Tory didn't have the balls or brains to cut the massive TPS budget when he had the perfect opportunity to do so, the largest item by far in the budget. So now the creepy covert ones get to milk the city dry to the bone while homelessness, debt and unemployment skyrockets.,

With the border remaining closed, something I told Canadians they would regret doing to the U.S when Trump was in power, border cities in particular are going to get crushed. Of course, big cities like T.O are in trouble. They rely on handouts and tourism from New Yorkers.

New York lawmakers are irate over the White House’s decision to renew the Canada border shutdown for yet another month.

Nonessential travel between Canada and the U.S. has been closed since March 2020, and the two nations have extended the closure on a month-to-month basis.

"There’s no other way to say it: another month’s delay is bulls---. #LetUsReunite," said Democratic Rep. Brian Higgins, who represents New York’s 26th congressional district, near the U.S.-Canada border, on Twitter.

Mutual decision by the US and Canada. Sorry. Blaming this just on Biden is totally disingenuous.

This gives U.S businesses a big advantage as Canadian companies are hit hardest with this. What few companies we will have left standing after the Wuhan Virus purge will be at at competitive disadvantage to their U.S counterparts, even more than in the past.

Mutual decision by the US and Canada. Sorry. Blaming this just on Biden is totally disingenuous.

why is that? is TRUMP in the white house?
the demise of AMERICA, is on the scum demonRATS and xiden...period

It first began with Canada actually. We banned Americans under the Trump administration while Trump didn't initially. We played politics, now we in a desperate economic situation.

It doesn't matter who agreed to what, Biden extended it, probably to protect Trudeau, I don't know, it could be some 3D chess though. It was "mutual" only in that both nations tried to avoid the politics of it by both agreeing to the same policy.

In reality, at this point, Canada is hurt far more than the U.S, while Canada pretends (and has pretended) that America is the source of our Wuhan issue. Instead of the fact we had planes from China and India the whole time, and still only have 3000 people in our arenas (that just added the last week). Vegas is playing in Montreal today while they had a packed house, Canadiens will have 3500, max. It looks really bad, and American hockey fans will see this for themselves. The Jays don't even play in Canada this year!

We need the tourism and economic activity, America is fine. This will end up drawing businesses back to USA if they have to make a decision. Or, U.S businesses will snatch market share from Canadian businesses, something I warned about. Tourism and population movement aside, this is the reality.

This gives U.S businesses a big advantage as Canadian companies are hit hardest with this. What few companies we will have left standing after the Wuhan Virus purge will be at at competitive disadvantage to their U.S counterparts, even more than in the past and those who may decide "I have to choose one country or the other" will flock in droves to the USA.

Deciding to use the term Wuhan Virus instead of COVID pretty much tells us where you are coming from...just another Tump losing crybaby trying to imply there is some sort of 'scandal' in everything Biden says or does.

And defy the decision of a sovereign country? LOL.
Sure. Wonder how that would work out..but yeah, it's all Biden's fault...sheesh. :)

If Biden wanted the border open it would be open.

Just another example of another leader of a foreign nation playing Biden for the dipshit he is. Macron wagging his finger in Biden's face. Putin getting everything he wanted from Biden (per CNN Europe). Etc., etc., etc.

Deciding to use the term Wuhan Virus instead of COVID pretty much tells us where you are coming from...just another Tump losing crybaby trying to imply there is some sort of 'scandal' in everything Biden says or does.

It's not a scandal, I am not cheerleading for Canada for what they have done to me. There are agencies and many Canadians I respect, not anyone who allows what has been going on in Canada to continue as it has. Bill Blair, for instance, the current Public Safety Minister and former Chief of TPS can go fly a kite in a thunderstorm. Another career government official/politician and general low performing D bag who hjas violated too many principles for me to care about. He "announced" the extension as well.

In terms of Biden, I don't care if he, Trump or the Easter Bunny is in power as long as your policies are designed to promote American influence, to lecture or call out Canada for abuses, or, you are confronting China.

In the end I am one of many Canadians who have been FAB in this country (F'ed At Birth) due to the cretins and their relations. The Dems themselves are unhappy with Biden, I couldn't care less about this particular policy at this juncture. I always said Canada would get burned by our approach to the virus, which was far too political. Here we are, even more desperate than those in New York are (leadership problems in NY perhaps?)

The CCP thanks you.

so. . . they leave the southern border open . . . but have closed the northern one?

I

Where did this virus originate again? These things are quite normally named after their place of origin. Tells us you’re a TDS sufferer who turns a blind eye to Xiden’s screwups and blames Trump for everything.

I think it's just to buy time for the two sides to work out exactly what reopening would look like. I don't think either country plans to keep the border closed indefinitely.

Nothing this loon posts has any basis in reality.

Canada is not on the verge of collapse. Toronto is doing fine.

I bet over 90% of Americans don't know that the border with Canada is closed
I bet all the Americans who rely on crossing the border for work know the border is closed. They’re the ones who matter here.

Those who cross the border for work, are able to do so. Truckers go back and forth with impunity - no testing, no quarantine.

But we can’t drive to Buffalo to go to a Jay’s game or shopping at the outlet malls without a quarantine period to enter the USA, and another one when we come home.

My friend’s mother can’t come to Toronto to visit her daughter without testing or quarantining.

Forum List

Back