Democrat Clerk Arrested for Altering Absentee Ballot's

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Last edited:
Got a better source? :auiqs.jpg:

Conservative Daily Post - Right Bias - Fake News - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate Conservative Daily Post Questionable due to extreme right wing bias and the publication of fake news.

If found guilty she should lose her voting rights forever. Luckily what she did didn't affect the elections unlike what was done in North Carolina.

There it is.

Liberal response to news they don’t like.

Step 1: Discredit source
Step 2: If confirmed as accurate, scream racism.
Step 3: Repeat
I posted article from Detroit news source. I'm waiting to be called "racist."

This case will be thrown out of court once all the facts come out.

Don't believe me? Just ask the OP to describe what, on those ballots, were altered, and how?

This case will be thrown out of court once all the facts come out.

Don't believe me? Just ask the OP to describe what, on those ballots, were altered, and how?

Since when do you wait for the facts to come out? Did this happen 5 minutes ago?

She played race card before the judge.

Judge, my people have been enslaved for 400 years. Therefore it’s ok for me to commit voter fraud.

Meanwhile Jew in the court says, “I got you beat by 2000 years, can I commit voter fraud?”

Anybody keeping up with the mail-in ballot scams and the problems that will crop up in the coming elections? Pennsylvania is a bellwether state for that coming fiasco, and other states are even less prepared. Maybe nobody's worried because the fix is already in?

Forum List

Back