Democrat Members Of Congress Set Up Their Own Iron Curtain To Keep Trump Terrorists Out

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats set up East German style Iron Curtain to protect themselves from THE PEOPLE......

Democrats announced demonstrations that never happened but still justified their paranoia....and NOW the primary concern is who is already on the inside they can arrest.
The military has been ordered to conduct a 60 day stand down....whatever that means....so they can purge all of the patriotic Americans out of our military. You know...White Males that might vote for Republicans.

Rule #1. Observe, but don’t absorb the madness.

Rule #2. Prepare for the inevitable shortages of a progressive Marxist economy.

Rule #3. Don’t believe anything the MSM media tells you. They are not your friend. Investigate alternative sources of information. Stay off social media.

Rule #4. Prepare your families digital ark for safe keeping the past.

Rule #5. Identify one other person you can trust with your life besides a family member. Discuss your plans, fears and hope for the future with this person. There may come a time when you will need a true friend.

Rule #6. Have a plan B, and a plan C for moving and storing your supplies away from the prying eyes of government and from nosy friends and neighbors.

Rule # 7. Stay well under the radar of federal, state and local governmental entities, social media, and educational institutions. Pay your taxes, put on an impassive face to the world, and trust no one who is not well known to you.

Rule #8. See Rule #1.

Democrats set up East German style Iron Curtain to protect themselves from THE PEOPLE......

Democrats announced demonstrations that never happened but still justified their paranoia....and NOW the primary concern is who is already on the inside they can arrest.
The military has been ordered to conduct a 60 day stand down....whatever that means....so they can purge all of the patriotic Americans out of our military. You know...White Males that might vote for Republicans.

Rule #3. Don’t believe anything the MSM media tells you. They are not your friend. Investigate alternative sources of information. Stay off social media.

Rule #5. Identify one other person you can trust with your life besides a family member. Discuss your plans, fears and hope for the future with this person. There may come a time when you will need a true friend.

Rule #6. Have a plan B, and a plan C for moving and storing your supplies away from the prying eyes of government and from nosy friends and neighbors.

Rule # 7. Stay well under the radar of federal, state and local governmental entities, social media, and educational institutions. Pay your taxes, put on an impassive face to the world, and trust no one who is not well known to you.

Rule #8. See Rule #1.

I see where you are coming from and we've been thinking about the same thing, my wife and I, about leading lives of conformity in exchange for anonymity and the ability to continue to pursue our version of the American Dream. But the taste of conformity is damned bitter.

Rule #8. See Rule #1.

I see where you are coming from and we've been thinking about the same thing, my wife and I, about leading lives of conformity in exchange for anonymity and the ability to continue to pursue our version of the American Dream. But the taste of conformity is damned bitter.

Democrats have wanted to do this for decades.....and now they think they can get away with it.
I think they are mistaken.
They are using their false-flag operation on the 6th of January as an excuse to crack down on their political opponents.

140466665_10218990842977672_4992797019076304182_n.jpg

Forum List

Back