🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Senator Chris Murphy raises a topic we never discuss: "the Right and Left Can Come Together to Address the Epidemic of Loneliness"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
loneliness, what would i do without you? sometimes when one of my bro's walks out of a room, it feels good to me to be alone.

but more broadly, it's irresponsible for policymakers to neglect this important issue, though of course phychiatrists are more expert at dealing with it

OMG. With all the real problems facing the US the democrats want group therapy sessions?

OMG. With all the real problems facing the US the democrats want group therapy sessions?
social isolation causes suicide, heart disease, obesity, depression, anger, stress, which could lead to crime and terror. that sounds like a real problem to me

social isolation causes suicide, heart disease, obesity, depression, anger, stress, which could lead to crime and terror. that sounds like a real problem to me
Is that problem/responsibility assigned in the US Constitution? If not it is a State responsibility, like abortions.

Forum List

Back