Democrat U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal just said the American people are going to be "shocked, astonished, and appalled" ... Trump Assassination

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wow! Even a hard core left Dem is saying this. It must really be bad. I suspect it is even worse than they will tell us.

Democrat U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal just said the American people are going to be "shocked, astonished, and appalled" when they see the truth about Trump's assassination attempt

"I think the American people are going to be shocked, astonished & appalled by what we will report to them about the failures by the Secret Service in this assassination attempt on the former President."

Nothing will really shock me anymore but I'm intrigued to hear what he knows that we don't.

Wow! Even a hard core left Dem is saying this. It must really be bad. I suspect it is even worse than they will tell us.

Democrat U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal just said the American people are going to be "shocked, astonished, and appalled" when they see the truth about Trump's assassination attempt
"I think the American people are going to be shocked, astonished & appalled by what we will report to them about the failures by the Secret Service in this assassination attempt on the former President."
Nothing will really shock me anymore but I'm intrigued to hear what he knows that we don't.

Well, yeah..duh....the layman could see that.
Since his assassin was a registered Republican and between local law and the Secret Service they completely spit the bit...what do you think is going to come of this?

Since his assassin was a registered Republican and between local law and the Secret Service they completely spit the bit...what do you think is going to come of this?

WTF are you rambling about? The punk ass kid had donated to Democrats, and his vote registration means nothing, yet you bring it up.

WTF are you rambling about? The punk ass kid had donated to Democrats, and his vote registration means nothing, yet you bring it up.

What are you aiming for here, slugger?

Yeah..and? The kid was a registered Republican. You can't wish that away. And he took multiple shots at Trump.
Do you any of you alt-right retards stop and just do a bit of critical thinking for just one millisecond??
Trump CREATED the toxic political environment that led to his shooting.

Blumenthal is speaking to the colossal breakdown in security that day to which people should be held accountable...well, DUH!! This isn't news. Yeah, it's Trump, but he didn't deserve to be shot on his own home soil.
But...you revert to form and just want to blame DEMOCRATS!!!..BAD!!! :)

He was young guy (barely able to vote) who contributed to ActBlue.

JerkOffWithNoBrains is a tool.

And yes. Law enforcement (but mostly the Secret Service) clearly fucked up.

Maybe what will come of it is oversight. Better training. And more attention to detail.

Maybe what will come of it is oversight. Better training. And more attention to detail.
Bullshit Senator Blutarsky!
Breakdown in security. End of story.
And heads should roll.

No matter how much of a POS the guy is. He doesn't deserve what happened to him on 7/13.
And sure as shit, the man who died because the registered Republican was allowed to do his thing didn't deserve it either.

But I don't hear any of you talking about him. Or the other poor bastards who paid the price for being near Trump.

Few folks in America are concerned about the 'truth' these days

They will place their hands over heart and repeat 'with liberty and justice for all', while watching it all be violated by our government

~S~

Bullshit Senator Blutarsky!
Breakdown in security. End of story.

Nope. It was an amateur hour Secret Service massive fail. Not a mere breakdown.
And heads should roll.

Obviously.
No matter how much of a POS the guy is. He doesn't deserve what happened to him on 7/13.
He isn’t a POS. You are describing yourself.
And sure as shit, the man who died because the registered Republican was allowed to do his thing didn't deserve it either.

The man who got shot and killed by the ActBlue donator. Obviously he didn’t deserve his fate, either. Thanks Captain Obvious.
But I don't hear any of you talking about him.
Fuck sake JerkOff. You only brought him up to make a faux “point,” you odious hypocrite.
Or the other poor bastards who paid the price for being near Trump.
Thanks for your concern, JerkOff. You remain a transparently obvious fraud.

He donated to the part of Act Blue, that registers voters. They came to his school, he was still 17, almost 18 and he registered as a Republican,

and his sister is also a registered Republican....must run in the family....:rolleyes: 😁

The shooter was a disgruntled Trumper. He had realized that Trump had lied to him the whole time and that's why he tried to kill Trump.

I think that the campaigns should be held responsible for the cost of the security of their hopefuls at events.....Why should the taxpayer be footed with the bill for their security based on their personal aspirations?

Maybe it would force them to be in front of interviewers more often as security isn't cheap.

I'll vote for Trump but I'd not walk across the street to go to one of his rallies.

That said I'd sit and watch him interviewed on FOX's FOX News Sunday show though.

Maybe and maybe not. The mainstream media is already covering up the early retirements of Secret Service agents. If there is a legitimate conspiracy about the set up for the Trump assassination it will mostly likely be ignored.

Forum List

Back