Democrat Writes Powerful “Career Suicide Note” on Why He is Voting for Donald Trump

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Democrat Writes Powerful “Career Suicide Note” on Why He is Voting for Donald Trump

5 Oct 2024 ~~ By Margaret Flavin

The prospect of Democrats continuing to embrace censorship, warmongering, and lawfare has led many to a Ronald Reagan’s “I didn’t leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me” moment of their own.
Author M.C. Armstrong wrote The Mysteries of Haditha about his time as an embedded journalist with Joint Special Operations Forces in Al Anbar Province, Iraq, in 2008. His story was nominated for “Best Memoir” at the 2021 American Book Festival.
On Friday, Armstrong wrote a powerful statement, which he refers to as a “career suicide note,” on what drove him from the Democrat party and why he will vote for Donald Trump in November.
~Snip~
You can read his entire message on X:

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxists are not the least bit worried about the office of POTUS. IF their fraudulent voting is not enough to take that office they are planning on the steal of the House and the Senate as was done in 2022.
Within six months of POTUS Trump's inauguration he will be impeached, tried in the senate found guilty and imprisoned. VPOTUS Vance will fall to the same tactic shortly after that.
Jamie Raskin will use every underhanded trick he can think of, Democrats will use every gesture and word say's and didm't say to persecute him.
It's just insanity that the decision to vote a person's conscience puts their career in jeopardy? That, alone, is indicative of how far off course the Democrats Neo-Marxist party has strayed. Dissent is unallowable and unacceptable.

Last edited:

The prospect of Democrats continuing to embrace censorship, warmongering, and lawfare has led many to a Ronald Reagan’s “I didn’t leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me” moment of their own.
Author M.C. Armstrong wrote The Mysteries of Haditha about his time as an embedded journalist with Joint Special Operations Forces in Al Anbar Province, Iraq, in 2008. His story was nominated for “Best Memoir” at the 2021 American Book Festival.
On Friday, Armstrong wrote a powerful statement, which he refers to as a “career suicide note,” on what drove him from the Democrat party and why he will vote for Donald Trump in November.
~Snip~

Commentary:
Democrat Neo-Marxists are not the least bit worried about the office of POTUS. IF their fraudulent voting is not enough to take that office they are planning on the steal of the House and the Senate as was done in 2022.
Within six months of POTUS Trump's inauguration he will be impeached, tried in the senate found guilty and imprisoned. VPOTUS Vance will fall to the same tactic shortly after that.
Jamie Raskin will use every underhanded trick he can think of, Democrats will use every gesture and word say's and didm't say to persecute him.

FB_IMG_1728131440007.jpg

He told the Truth. Is that why you are calling him a dufus? What are the enlightened ones to do: embrace war? High energy prices? Open Borders?
How is that working out for US?
Since you capitalized "US" I realized that it's spelled just like 'us'. I'm probably the first person to notice that.

He told the Truth. Is that why you are calling him a dufus? What are the enlightened ones to do: embrace war? High energy prices? Open Borders?
How is that working out for US?
That’s what they do when people dissent from the Democrat Party agenda: mock them, call them stupid, and of course scream “raaaaacist!”

A rabid antisemite is your hero?

Oh right…..you’re a liberal. So no surprise.
Let me attempt to explain this to you, like you are five. Rashida Tlaib has been a rep for a pretty long time now. I've never met her, and probably never will. I don't see her as her ideas. I see her as what our founders were thinking of when they created the electoral college. We are not a democratic republic, we are a representative government, like we're supposed to be.
She is representing the folks from her hood.

Let me attempt to explain this to you, like you are five. Rashida Tlaib has been a rep for a pretty long time now. I've never met her, and probably never will. I don't see her as her ideas. I see her as what our founders were thinking of when they created the electoral college. We are not a democratic republic, we are a representative government, like we're supposed to be.
Which would be the "Palestinians" who attacked Israel and have engaged in terrorism against the US.

Point noted.

You love traitors who attack our nation!!!

So you’re saying the folks in her hood are antisemites, and she’s your hero for being an antisemite as well?

~Snip~

Commentary:
It's just insanity that the decision to vote a person's conscience puts their career in jeopardy? That, alone, is indicative of how far off course the Democrats Neo-Marxist party has strayed. Dissent is unallowable and unacceptable.

If you didn’t have a career to start with and you commit career suicide; was your career ever really alive?

Forum List

Back