Democrats Blamed Global Warming On White People

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I don't know if you saw this video...but this is the first time I saw AOC blaming white people for global climate change. As if brown people don't use technology or fossil-fuels.

Just how racist and ignorant can the left get?

This must mean no blacks drive around in the cars or fly on planes. And she must think blacks didn't have the brains to invent things like air-conditioning and wood burning stoves. Nope......minorities in America, yellow folks in China, and brown folks in Mexico are just innocent bystanders while the white man goes around trashing the planet.

This is racism plain & simple.

Do you folks believe that a person that is this racist should be allowed to continue to serve in congress???

aoc joke.jpg

Clutching my pearls!!
The Bachelor was a disaster this season because of their attempts to trash white people.
The male lead in the show (who is black) said a white woman who was a finalist didn't have a chance with him because she "Doesn't Understand My Blackness".....as if his blackness is a thing.

That's racism.

Imagine a white guy telling a black woman he dated that she doesn't understand his whiteness.

AOC is a Racist Latino Nationalist and she gets a pass by the Press because she is a Democrat.
She is the future of the Corrupt Democrat Party.
It seems like Democrat Party is becoming all about loathing and blaming White folks.
All that they are to the Dems are a source of tax revenue.

AOCracistposhsgfsydugfsdif.png

aocisaracistmoronhskfskffsk.jpg

aocdumbracistpos2zknlajldkjald.jpg

I don't know if you saw this video...but this is the first time I saw AOC blaming white people for global climate change. As if brown people don't use technology or fossil-fuels.

This must mean no blacks drive around in the cars or fly on planes. And she must think blacks didn't have the brains to invent things like air-conditioning and wood burning stoves. Nope......minorities in America, yellow folks in China, and brown folks in Mexico are just innocent bystanders while the white man goes around trashing the planet.

Do you folks believe that a person that is this racist should be allowed to continue to serve in congress???

No, I think you catch her drift, right or wrong. And I think that she may be prejudiced against whites. Eh, who cares?

For the 500th time, Weather is not Climate. "What is up with this weather stuff?" is the dumbest thing I've heard

Weather is not climate when it doesn't fit the narrative of the climate cult. Strangely, however, when we experience a worse than normal hurricane season, for example, suddenly it is proof of climate change.

Here are some nice pieces of AQI info from Beijing, Mexico City, and Lagos vs. LA
Real time AQI--China Beijing Air Pollution: Real-time Air Quality Index

Tell me again how it is a "white" thing. AOC is a racist bitch.

AOC is a Racist Latino Nationalist and she gets a pass by the Press because she is a Democrat.
She is the future of the Corrupt Democrat Party.
It seems like Democrat Party is becoming all about loathing and blaming White folks.
All that they are to the Dems are a source of tax revenue.

View attachment 468402
View attachment 468404
View attachment 468405

Sad but true. She represents the hard work of liberal communist professors, taking kids like she once was, and twisting their minds into something useful for the left. She has a mind completely closed off to critical thinking or context within concepts or ideas. With her its all some sort of morality of emotions mumbo jumbo. Would be funny except more like her will be coming into power.

She's unaware of that big country over in East Asia

The Climate Change Cultist drive cars, ride in buses, ride in planes, ride in trains, ride in ships, use AC and heat, use cellphones, use computers, use the internet, use plastic, eat food cultivated and shipped using fossil fuel, use paper(wood), live in homes that were once pristine virgin environments..........
But, they want everyone else to make the sacrifices

Hispanics eat more fucking beans than anyone on the planet..........................lolol...........WTF...Does this bitch even have a brain the size of a bean?

If we banished Taco Bells it might be enough to tilt the GW con job.

Hispanics eat more fucking beans than anyone on the planet..........................lolol...........WTF...Does this bitch even have a brain the size of a bean?

If we banished Taco Bells it might be enough to tilt the GW con job.

You are so wrong about Hispanics and the beans. They eat REFRIED beans AFTER the gassy farts have been extricated. They do that because they are concerned about global climate change. So there!

You could be talking about our next Vice President. It's actually possible.

Forum List

Back