Democrats Call into C-SPAN and make points that I as a traditional Democrat admire. But what do these Democrats say about their party’s radical views?

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I would like to have these concerns addressed by Democrats. The vice presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, putting tampons in boys bathrooms. So-called pride parades in cities in America where adults dance naked in front of children in public, pushing the idea that men can get pregnant. Democrats pushing the idea that white people are privileged. These are radical and even racist ideas. So whether you think that they are radical or not, Democrats provide your viewpoint on them. Be honest. Have the guts to confront these issues because you guys always accuse Trump supporters of being “cult members”.

37 min mark or so,

All of these points by Democrat callers like John McCain unrightfully being called a coward, Trumps personal issues, “Trumps a convicted felon”…. And other issues by Trump and Republicans …ok democrats sure bring them up all you want. But Have the guts and the pro American attitude to address the radical views by modern Democrats…. because you’re losing a ton of voters in this country when you don’t do that.

By the way, I have my responses to all of the points of criticism by Democrats toward Trump. The question is do they have any kind of heart and honesty to address the points of criticism that voters have toward the Democrats of today??

Last edited:
I would like to have these concerns addressed by Democrats. The vice presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, putting tampons in boys bathrooms. So-called pride parades in cities in America where adults dance naked in front of children in public, pushing the idea that men can get pregnant. Democrats pushing the idea that white people are privileged. These are radical and even racist ideas. So whether you think that they are radical or not, Democrats provide your viewpoint on them. Be honest. Have the guts to confront these issues because you guys always accuse Trump supporters of being “cult members”.

37 min mark or so,

All of these points by Democrat callers like John McCain unrightfully being called a coward, Trumps personal issues, “Trumps a convicted felon”…. And other issues by Trump and Republicans …ok democrats sure bring them up all you want. But Have the guts and the pro American attitude to address the radical views by modern Democrats…. because you’re losing a ton of voters in this country when you don’t do that.

By the way, I have my responses to all of the points of criticism by Democrats toward Trump. The question is do they have any kind of heart and honesty to address the points of criticism that voters have toward the Democrats of today??

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1725031608072.jpg
    FB_IMG_1725031608072.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
  • FB_IMG_1725033885503.jpg
    FB_IMG_1725033885503.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back