Democrats hate Christmas

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well they are a bunch of atheists. The War on Christmas continues. We were founded as a Christian nation, everyone should celebrate Christmas.

---“It’s so sad to hear my colleagues on the other side of the aisle hate Christmas,” Boebert declared.---

One shouldn't hate any religion. We should reject the radicals, but we also need to be honest about who those radicals are.

OP headline: 'Democrats hate Christmas'

And poster Lenny Partiv chimes in with:

"Well they are a bunch of atheists."
==========================================

Lenny, I sincerely hope that you don't abandon USMB and go over to the 'Infowars' chatroom and sulk again, or even Q-Anon's 'Great Awakenings' gossipboard.....because......well, because you are just too much fun on this one.

Ever since you road into town flogging that meme-bait, Cyber Ninjas; and the "Stolen Election" laugher......well, you've been one of my most reliable entertainers here
(actually, you and poster 'EMH'*)

BTW, are you also still flogging your belief that women should never have been given the vote in America?

*Question: Are you and EMH the same guy using two different avatar names? You seem so much alike.
;)

Stating that Democrats are atheists is ignorant and not a very Christian thing to say.

You make it clear that some "Christians" have forgotten to whom and to what Jesus spent his entire ministry pointing.

Well they are a bunch of atheists. The War on Christmas continues. We were founded as a Christian nation, everyone should celebrate Christmas.

---“It’s so sad to hear my colleagues on the other side of the aisle hate Christmas,” Boebert declared.---

She fools around with old man winter, in public.

OP headline: 'Democrats hate Christmas'

And poster Lenny Partiv chimes in with:

==========================================

Lenny, I sincerely hope that you don't abandon USMB and go over to the 'Infowars' chatroom and sulk again, or even Q-Anon's 'Great Awakenings' gossipboard.....because......well, because you are just too much fun on this one.

Ever since you road into town flogging that meme-bait, Cyber Ninjas; and the "Stolen Election" laugher......well, you've been one of my most reliable entertainers here
(actually, you and poster 'EMH'*)

BTW, are you also still flogging your belief that women should never have been given the vote in America?

*Question: Are you and EMH the same guy using two different avatar names? You seem so much alike.
;)
Infowars is being auctioned off to pay for the Sandy Hook trial verdict.

Lenny has been radicalized by Trump. Lenny can't think straight anymore.

Oh? Do you have trouble with those who aren't Christian?

Or do you think as I do, the need to be a victim is silly?

No I don't have trouble with those who are not Christian

I have trouble with YOU saying megats? crying victimhood

Infowars is being auctioned off to pay for the Sandy Hook trial verdict.
Ouch!!
Well, when Lenny slinks off of USMB to go sulk for being ridiculed and satirized here.... Q-Anon's Great Awakenings may be his only venue. So, we will know where to look. That is, for those who will miss him and his alias identity, EMH.
No?

------------------------------

It's Christians, Democrats hate.
All Democrats?
All Christianists?
How do you know?
Show us your proofs.
Thanks in advance.

ps....don't just be a whiney bellyaching snowflake. Show us whatcha got.

-----------------------------------

"The Demons hate everything that is beautiful, wholesome and nice. Sick bunch they are."
Name names, poster Skye.
And give us your sourcing on this allegation.
That's the responsible thing to do in adult discourse.
I am mildly sure you should know that.

ps......don't just be another whiney snowflake. That makes MAGA look bad.
Trust me.

Stating that Democrats are atheists is ignorant and not a very Christian thing to say.

You make it clear that some "Christians" have forgotten to whom and to what Jesus spent his entire ministry pointing.
Lenny is a sodomite and a sinner

Forum List

Back