Democrats hate Christmas

What's the good news? Sorry I don't follow MSNBC, Daily Kook or loon sites

Inflation is down
Jobless claims are down
Stock markets are at record highs and even had a great September, which is historically the worst month for the markets.
Mortgage rates are at a 2 year low
Housing demand is rising due to the lowering rates

Just to name a few.

I guess OANN did not mention any of those things to you.

I mean fuck, you did not even know that Trump called for the Repubs to shut down the Govt.

Do you read any news at all?

Inflation is down
Jobless claims are down
Stock markets are at record highs and even had a great September, which is historically the worst month for the markets.
Mortgage rates are at a 2 year low
Housing demand is rising due to the lowering rates

Just to name a few.

I guess OANN did not mention any of those things to you.

I mean fuck, you did not even know that Trump called for the Repubs to shut down the Govt.

Do you read any news at all?

Oh. You should probably dig deeper and actually realize your loon sites are not telling you the entire story

Oh. You should probably dig deeper and actually realize your loon sites are not telling you the entire story

Do tell little girl, what is the "entire story"?

Tell me all about how much I am suffering in the current economy.

is this deep enough...

1727448229138.png

Do tell little girl, what is the "entire story"?

Tell me all about how much I am suffering in the current economy.

Housing ready to implode, corporations laying off or elimination of workers, credit card debt and failure skyrocketing, border completely out of control, war brewing in the ME... it's all there if you'd bother to look

I don't care about how much you perceive how you're doing just fine. You're miniscule, you're not all that

OH! MY!. How utterly "christian" of you.!
1727448916505.jpeg

To be clear, I do not care who celebrates Christmas. Meaning, if atheists/unbelievers want to celebrate it, they can go for it. Good for them. What bothers me is when they feel conflicted about it, and so take out their wrath on Christians, claiming it's not our holiday.

Just shut up and party, already. No one cares.

That's my point.

I said go research and stop being a leftist loon sheep following marching orders. I don't care if you're ill informed. You're just another left loon

How's that?

That is great, you are still just empty words and can never, ever, ever back up a single claim you make.

Not to mention you are so fucking uninformed you did not even know that your god called for the Repubs to shut down the Govt before the election

That is great, you are still just empty words and can never, ever, ever back up a single claim you make.

Not to mention you are so fucking uninformed you did not even know that your god called for the Repubs to shut down the Govt before the election

Whatever, get really informed and get back to me. Harping doesn't do much for me

Whatever, get really informed and get back to me. Harping doesn't do much for me

Little girl, if you were actually informed you could support your claims. But you never, ever can.

That is because you are a fraud.

But you can have the last word.

Forum List

Back