Democrats threaten Catholic Church for denying Biden Communion

Democrats to declare war on the Catholic Church for following their own doctrine and holding politicians accountable for their public policies.

That’s sure to go over well with Hispanic voters.

Do you blame them.

I was never asked my name when I received the host. For all they care I could of been a serial killer that tortured many children before I killed them.
Maybe they should have. The priest who took your confession could have told them to deny you until you did penance. In this case, however, Quid Pro is a well known person who deliberately and steadfastly refuses to follow Church doctrine and has voted for and supported legislation that the Church disagrees with. There is no good reason why he should be allowed to participate.

Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser, and
They should be stripped of that anyway. The church as an entity.
I believe orgs like Catholic Charities and the Sisters of Mercy will be OK. :)
Can't tax religion, it's unconstitutional. It violates the First Amendment, sorry.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Hypothetically? It would pose an undue burden on new religions, favoring established well off denominations of Protestantism, Judaism, and Catholicism .. . . which would, by default, amount to the state sanctioning those as establishment religions.

Taxing religion interferes with the "free exercise thereof." Sorry godless atheist. . . YOU ARE SHIT OUT OF LUCK.

Wow, you have that backwards!

The tax laws exempt religions from paying taxes. Therefore, the tax law is a law which 'Respects establishments of Religions'. The exemption should be removed from the tax laws, then religious organizations would have to pay taxes like everyone else.

Making religious organizations pay taxes would in no way prohibit the free exercise of that religion.

Sorry, voodoo man, your argument is BULLSHIT!!!
It violates the separation of church and state

Where in the Constitution does it specifically say that there is a separation of Church and State?

That's a principal, not a law.

The Constitution says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of Religion".

The Tax code is a law that respects establishments of religion. It violates the first amendment.
It's a precedent the supreme Court ruled on it many times

Scotus ruling determined that the government MAY give tax exemptions to religious organizations, but it did not rule that the government MUST give tax exemptions to religious organizations.

So the government may tax religious organizations.

The fact that SCOTUS found that tax exemptions didn't violate the first amendment was due to pure political and cultural nonsense.

Do you blame them.

I was never asked my name when I received the host. For all they care I could of been a serial killer that tortured many children before I killed them.
Maybe they should have. The priest who took your confession could have told them to deny you until you did penance. In this case, however, Quid Pro is a well known person who deliberately and steadfastly refuses to follow Church doctrine and has voted for and supported legislation that the Church disagrees with. There is no good reason why he should be allowed to participate.
I disagree, it a civil issue and like I said everyone knows him, me no one knows me.
That is the point, everyone knows him and knows that he does not abide by the Church's precepts. Therefore there is no reason why they should allow him to participate. Would Planned Parenthood allow Cindy Hyde-Smith, for example, to work at an abortion mill or sit in on board meetings? They would allow an anonymous pro-lifer who disagreed with them but not enough to refuse a paycheck.

IOW, with great privilege and fame come great responsibility. Quid Pro simply can't get away with things that an anonymous person can get away with. OTOH, he's been living in the lap of luxury and exercising great power over the lives of Americans for decades. I see no reason why an organization should allow someone to participate in activities with them who vehemently disagrees with a central tenet of the group.

Republicans do not follow the Church's precepts on capital punishment. Republicans should not be allowed to participate. Trump got away with numerous things. The church had no issues with that.

Bull. Nowhere does the Bible forbid capital punishment, in fact it is prescribed for certain circumstances. Pope John Paul II said the death penalty should be reserved for only when absolutely necessary, he did not say it should never be used.

Not surprising considering the thousands of people that have been executed by the church for heresy.

should be stripped of that anyway. The church as an entity.
If godless libs strip Christians of tax exempt status then they must strip all charities of tax exempt status

If that happens churches will survive but plenty of secular organizations will not

Why would charitable organizations be stripped of tax exempt status?

The two are not related.

Charitable organizations contribute to society.

Religious organizations are blood sucking leeches.

Democrats to declare war on the Catholic Church for following their own doctrine and holding politicians accountable for their public policies.

That’s sure to go over well with Hispanic voters.

Do you blame them.

I disagree, it a civil issue and like I said everyone knows him, me no one knows me.
That is the point, everyone knows him and knows that he does not abide by the Church's precepts. Therefore there is no reason why they should allow him to participate. Would Planned Parenthood allow Cindy Hyde-Smith, for example, to work at an abortion mill or sit in on board meetings? They would allow an anonymous pro-lifer who disagreed with them but not enough to refuse a paycheck.

IOW, with great privilege and fame come great responsibility. Quid Pro simply can't get away with things that an anonymous person can get away with. OTOH, he's been living in the lap of luxury and exercising great power over the lives of Americans for decades. I see no reason why an organization should allow someone to participate in activities with them who vehemently disagrees with a central tenet of the group.

Republicans do not follow the Church's precepts on capital punishment. Republicans should not be allowed to participate. Trump got away with numerous things. The church had no issues with that.
TRUMP! isn't a Catholic. If he was, they likely would have refused him as well. The Catholic Church is one of the few institutions still willing to publicly hold and enforce unpopular beliefs. Let's face reality, though. The thread isn't about Republicans, it's about Quid Pro, who has had problems with the Catholic Church pretty much all of his career.
Except he is a crook.
What gives you standing to say what Churches should and should not do? Quid Pro actively seeks to undermine and oppose one of the Catholic Church's central tenets, that life is sacred, and does so through the power of the law. The Church is under no obligation whatsoever to serve him communion.
They sure are. I never had to give my name or sins if I received the host. They have to put blinders on when delivering the host.
Obviously they do not, or they would not deny certain people communion. Look at it this way. Quid Pro openly and with the power of law opposes one of their central tenets. Would you force Planned Parenthood to allow Cindy Hyde-Smith, for example, to work at an abortion mill or sit in on board meetings?

Would you be kind as to post the by-laws that require them to serve Quid Pro?

If godless libs strip Christians of tax exempt status then they must strip all charities of tax exempt status

If that happens churches will survive but plenty of secular organizations will not

The two are not related.

Hmm ... Give me please an explanation how "the society" motivates charity. Why gives someone money to help others? Because he is an atheist? Sounds not plausible in my ears.

Last edited:

The two are not related.

Hmm ... Give me please an explanation how "the society" motivates charity. ...

Hmm...please give me an explanation of WTF that has to do with what I posted....

I believe it is up to the individual Bishop to decide who get excluded from the Catholics' Cannibal rite. The Bishop over DC has already said he will not deny Joe the chance to eat the flesh of the Christ.

Your obviously partisan lib hate is the reason why people like you cant be allowed to confer or deny tax exempt status

The two are not related.

Hmm...please give me an explanation of WTF that has to do with what I posted....

Hmm ... when did you (= "the society") give the last time some money to a charitable organisation?

The two are not related.

Hmm ... when did you (= "the society") give the last time some money to a charitable organisation?

There are plenty of secular charitable organizations that receive donations from many, many private citizens.

are plenty of secular charitable organizations that receive donations from many, many private citizens.
And those secular, godless donations will dry up if they are not tax deductible

So, if libs feel froggy and want to jump be my guest

End tax exempt status for everyone or no one

I dont care which

Because Christians will continue to support their church no matter what

The two are not related.

There are plenty of secular charitable organizations that receive donations from many, many private citizens.

On what motivation? My question which you do not like to answer had been: Give me please an explanation how "the society" motivates charity. Why gives someone money to help others? Because he is an atheist? Sounds not plausible in my ears.

So if you like to eliminate religious people and their churches or temples - do you not eliminate the same time the motivation to give money for charity?

Last edited:

The two are not related.

On what motivation? My question which you do not like to answer had been: Give me please an explanation how "the society" motivates charity. Why gives someone money to help others? Because he is an atheist? Sounds not plausible in my ears.

So if you like to eliminate religious people and their churches or temples - do you not eliminate the same time the motivation to give money for charity?
You eliminate all the kids getting raped.

Trouble in Paradise, as the copulation of church and state runs into snags. That’s to be expected when a Catholic-CIA puppet in the White House and his sleep-up are trafficking (genuflectors [italics]) across the Mexican border. ‘Sometimes they have to sacrifice one of their own.’ (Deleuze, Philosophy of Crime Novels)

The two are not related.

You eliminate all the kids getting raped.
Okay. It's enough now. You will land with the next totally stupid nonsense which you say to me on my ignore list.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that Biden Democrats believe the Catholic religion exists for their manipulation and pleasure. How dare Democrats deny a woman's absolute right to kill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back