Democrats Waking Up

Trump’s economic plans will deliver lower energy prices and lower consumer goods prices. Under Biden-Harris, gas prices have overall been higher than Trump’s average gas prices. Under Biden-Harris, inflation grew at a compound rate of 20 percent throughout their term.

When presented with these facts, Democrats say that Harris was the VP and had no control or input as to the economic policies. At the same time, Harris has not provided any specifics on how different her policies will be vs. Biden. She only refers to her middle class upbringing.
Blanket tariffs cause inflation and we’re still feeling the effects of Trump’s.

#VOTEHARRIS

Sure do, and I remember nothing came out of it. Like you said, no cheating, but democrats sure were ticked off about it. Some still pretend today that Putin wants TRUMP! back in office.
Well we have wingnuts on all sides of the aisle don’t we?

Blanket tariffs cause inflation and we’re still feeling the effects of Trump’s.

#VOTEHARRIS
The largest government spending bill under Biden-Harris coupled with their restrictive domestic energy policies exacerbated the impact of global inflation.

That’s BS. Prove me wrong by giving an example or two
1) That Trump is part of Project 2025 (which isn’t even all that bad as far as I can see).

2) That Trump said the neo-Nazis in. Charlottesville were very fine people.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. What does she mean she does not know the plan Kamala Harris has for combating the soul crushing inflation? Kalama Harris hare repeatedly said that she comes from a middle-class background when asked this question, so she has answered this question. Is she deaf or is she just stupid?

I'll have you know that Kamala's mother had to save for years to buy a house for her family.

WTH?
Well, we do know that they had a nice lawn.

Don't pay so much attention to the momentary daily numbers....pay attention to the dotted trend lines. (Moving average lines)

Kamala is flat and fairly level. Trump is trending up. That's what is really important. The rest is obviously inaccurate. Too small of samples to be accurate.

1727114705400.png

1) That Trump is part of Project 2025 (which isn’t even all that bad as far as I can see).

2) That Trump said the neo-Nazis in. Charlottesville were very fine people.
Perfect… I’ll address both and show why they are apples to oranges from the lies Trump told.

1. Trumps people are responsible for the 2025 playbook. They literally wrote it for him and his admin if he were to win. They are training and recruiting people to fill positions in his admin. The same thing happened with judicial appointments during his first admin. Trump was given a playbook and he followed it. So tying him to the new playbook is fair game in the political realm. Now he has every chance to counter it and go on record saying what we he wants. That’s how the game is played.

2. You’re misquoting her. If you can’t be accurate then don’t engage. Harris never said that Trump called Neo Nazis very fine people

Perfect… I’ll address both and show why they are apples to oranges from the lies Trump told.

1. Trumps people are responsible for the 2025 playbook. They literally wrote it for him and his admin if he were to win. They are training and recruiting people to fill positions in his admin. The same thing happened with judicial appointments during his first admin. Trump was given a playbook and he followed it. So tying him to the new playbook is fair game in the political realm. Now he has every chance to counter it and go on record saying what we he wants. That’s how the game is played.
Trump’s “people”? This was a Heritage Report. And she lied and made it out like it was some scary thing on top of that. Seems like reasonable goals to me.

2. You’re misquoting her. If you can’t be accurate then don’t engage. Harris never said that Trump called Neo Nazis very fine people
Oh please. Why bring it up at all? To confuse people and make it sound like he was praising the Nazis. And to make it sound really bad, she scolded him as a “disgrace” for what he said. The bitch was playing the race card, like always.

The largest government spending bill under Biden-Harris coupled with their restrictive domestic energy policies exacerbated the impact of global inflation.
What about Trump’s tax cuts that added trillions to the debt? How do Republicans justify that?

#HYPOCRITES

Trump’s “people”? This was a Heritage Report. And she lied and made it out like it was some scary thing on top of that. Seems like reasonable goals to me.
It is a scary thing to her and many Dems. I’m sure you and many Reps celebrate it. So why are you in such a huff about her talking about it?

And yes, trumps people. Many of his ex staffers are a part of the group making it. People who would be involved in his administration again if he wins.

Oh please. Why bring it up at all? To confuse people and make it sound like he was praising the Nazis. And to make it sound really bad, she scolded him as a “disgrace” for what he said. The bitch was playing the race card, like always.
People know the situation by now, she sees it as extremely poor leadership and I agree.

When you have racist Nazis in the streets with torches you respond with one clear message condemning that behavior. You don’t water it down by talking about good people on both sides.

People know the situation by now, she sees it as extremely poor leadership and I agree.

When you have racist Nazis in the streets with torches you respond with one clear message condemning that behavior. You don’t water it down by talking about good people on both sides.
He clearly condemned the Nazis, there is no doubt about that at all.

It is a scary thing to her and many Dems. I’m sure you and many Reps celebrate it. So why are you in such a huff about her talking about it?

And yes, trumps people. Many of his ex staffers are a part of the group making it. People who would be involved in his administration again if he wins.
TRUMP! has denied involvement, so it's a stretch trying to pin it on him. The narrative is set, however, and the trained seals won't deviate from it.

So as we see your two examples of “lies” aren’t more than political rhetoric which Trump had every right to respond to.

On the other hand you have Trump lying about stats, laws, and behaviors… proping up conspiracy theories and spewing race baiting rhetoric which literally brought racist groups to a small Ohio town.

That is disgraceful

Forum List

Back