Demonic Interference a Review

Svet. What did you say about the time of the crucifix?

Here's the thing. Demons interfere. It's what they do. So, we know we can expect them to do their job. But darkness and light can't exist in the same location at the same time. When you lay down your head at night and take some time to commune with God, ask Him to speak with the Holy Spirit within you all night long. And He will. It strengthens the portion of the Spirit God gave you, and keeps maleficent spirits at bay. There are audio Bibles you can listen to as you drift off to sleep. Christian music. It's the Holy Spirit taking every thought captive for you while you rest.

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.” Romans 8:14-17.

Here's the thing. Demons interfere. It's what they do. So, we know we can expect them to do their job. But darkness and light can't exist in the same location at the same time. When you lay down your head at night and take some time to commune with God, ask Him to speak with the Holy Spirit within you all night long. And He will. It strengthens the portion of the Spirit God gave you, and keeps maleficent spirits at bay. There are audio Bibles you can listen to as you drift off to sleep. Christian music. It's the Holy Spirit taking every thought captive for you while you rest.

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.” Romans 8:14-17.

I said at 3 am that is the inverted time of Christs crucifixation and thats where the devil mocks the holy trinity, the church and the holy eucharist.

I said at 3 am that is the inverted time of Christs crucifixation and thats where the devil mocks the holy trinity, the church and the holy eucharist.

I don't understand what you mean by inverted time. Christ was hung on the cross at 9am. From 9 til noon there was public ridicule. From noon to 3pm. the sun went dark and Christ was tried, found guilty and received the punishment for every sin ever committed. It was so horrific it caused the earth to shake. The public was scared to death. It got so quiet you could hear His blood dripping to the ground. When the lights came back on, the Roman Centurion declared,"Surely, He was the Son of God." He was right.

So did you invert the 3pm when He died to 3am?

From noon to 3pm. the sun went dark and Christ was tried, found guilty and received the punishment for every sin ever committed.
a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

I don't understand what you mean by inverted time. Christ was hung on the cross at 9am. From 9 til noon there was public ridicule. From noon to 3pm. the sun went dark and Christ was tried, found guilty and received the punishment for every sin ever committed. It was so horrific it caused the earth to shake. The public was scared to death. It got so quiet you could hear His blood dripping to the ground. When the lights came back on, the Roman Centurion declared,"Surely, He was the Son of God." He was right.

So did you invert the 3pm when He died to 3am?
Probably im wrongly informed as to why the 3am is the devils hour I apologize

Tonight I had a weird ass dream. I remember that I saw a blonde blue eyed woman (middle aged, with medium-to short long hair) who was flying above me and looked at me scary. I was aware Im dreaming, and in that moment I woke up but was sleep paralyzed by waking up. It took me some while to get rid of the paralyzis and move and wake up.

Psalm 91 Morti.

The demons are attacking the churches in the world and we know in tribulation Christians are going to be murdered. But Followers of Christ have been giving specific gifts too. So you got some power there.

To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues." (1 Corinthians 12:8-10)

9. Gifts Empowered by the Holy Spirit (part 2). Disciple's Guide to the Holy Spirit

Lots of paranormal events happen at 3 am.

I was driven from my moms home at 3 am when I stayed one night to look after the house while she visited my brother in Colorado after my dad died. It was a terrifying night

New Topics

Forum List

Back