Dems Fail To Notice Angel Parents Like They Do Ice Arrests!

Boothe: Dems, Media Fail to Spotlight 'Angel Parents' Like They Do ICE Deportations

Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe argued Wednesday on Outnumbered that Democrats are quick to express outrage over the deportation of illegal immigrants, but not about crimes committed by illegals.

Boothe

Yep! We Americans have noticed that too!

That’s because illegals commit fewer crimes than natural born citizens. Counties with high concentrations of illegals have lower crime rates with lower immigrant populations.

Boothe: Dems, Media Fail to Spotlight 'Angel Parents' Like They Do ICE Deportations

Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe argued Wednesday on Outnumbered that Democrats are quick to express outrage over the deportation of illegal immigrants, but not about crimes committed by illegals.

Boothe

That’s because illegals commit fewer crimes than natural born citizens. Counties with high concentrations of illegals have lower crime rates with lower immigrant populations.
Thank for another joyless post of hating Americans.

Boothe

What do you expect? She’s Canadian! I hope they get lots of what we are getting. Maybe then she’ll shut her stupid mouth!

Boothe

Yes, we get it. You have a heavy confirmation bias problem when it comes to darkies.

We get it. We get it.
Do not care what skin color they are illegal! Is that why you pick on Russians? Because they are white? We get it. We get it!

Boothe

Yes, we get it. You have a heavy confirmation bias problem when it comes to darkies.

We get it. We get it.
Do not care what skin color they are illegal! Is that why you pick on Russians? Because they are white? We get it. We get it!
I don't pick on Russians. Your attempt to flip is pathetic.

I pick on the KGB thug whose cock Trump swallows. Yep. You bet.

Boothe

We get it. We get it.

Russia Russia Russia!

Boothe

We get it. We get it.

Russia Russia Russia!
You brought up Russians, retard.

Wow.

I hope Republicans drive this right up the democrats asses!

Boothe

You make joyless posts hating Americans every single day.

I don’t hate Americans, but I have little patience for liars or fools. Conservatives are both.

Boothe

You make joyless posts hating Americans every single day.

I don’t hate Americans, but I have little patience for liars or fools. Conservatives are both.
How to Stop Lying

Forum List

Back