DeSantis Campaign Reset

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Can the Florida Governor due anything to change his popularity outside of his State?

DuhSantis is too abrasive and wants ultimate state control of citizens and businesses.

I don't know how he could reset. He's running to the right of Trump and he's pretty much stuck there.

I don't know how he could reset. He's running to the right of Trump and he's pretty much stuck there.
He spent a lot of dough in Iowa and he sank badly since then. He got back to FL and fired campaign staff. He needs to fire his closest advisor(s) who push that radical far right agenda.

He spent a lot of dough in Iowa and he sank badly since then. He got back to FL and fired campaign staff. He needs to fire his closest advisor(s) who push that radical far right agenda.

All the ones he's fired and you think he should fire should fire Meatball Ron and find a decent candidate.

He should have been more intelligent than to let the RINOs use him to try to take down the nominee for '24. Now he needs to decide if he wants to keep pushing forward or try to save a career in national politics in the future.

It's too late and he knows it. That's why he doubles down on what's not working. Just wait a few months and the headlines will read : RIP Meatball

It's too late and he knows it. That's why he doubles down on what's not working. Just wait a few months and the headlines will read : RIP Meatball
I do notice only a very few around here support the creep. He was the shiny new guy for a few months. I'm sure you're right. Not toast, but dust.

I do notice only a very few around here support the creep. He was the shiny new guy for a few months. I'm sure you're right. Not toast, but dust.
Trump promises revenge and a blood bath for his enemies. The Meatball got his woke shit.

Trump promises revenge and a blood bath for his enemies. The Meatball got his woke shit.

The sad part of it is, MAGA is made up of both. The sooner the real Conservatives start holding up the heads and running the MAGAts back under the rocks from whence they came the sooner the GOP will start presenting decent candidates.

The sad part of it is, MAGA is made up of both. The sooner the real Conservatives start holding up the heads and running the MAGAts back under the rocks from whence they came the sooner the GOP will start presenting decent candidates.
I don't know who you consider a real conservative. Everybody is scared of a mean tweet from Grifty and he is the uncontested leader of the GOP. The party is now a cesspool of bigots and conspiracy crackpots. And America knows it.

I don't know who you consider a real conservative. Everybody is scared of a mean tweet from Grifty and he is the uncontested leader of the GOP. The party is now a cesspool of bigots and conspiracy crackpots. And America knows it.

Oh, they exist because I exist. Actually, the JBS is tearing up our government because they have always wanted to since 1957.

He should have been more intelligent than to let the RINOs use him to try to take down the nominee for '24. Now he needs to decide if he wants to keep pushing forward or try to save a career in national politics in the future.
He lost his appeal once I found out who he was backed by.

What you refer to as "real Republicans" are the ones established in DC who play the game of controlled opposition. Trump is a populist and the reason he gets the support he does, in spite of all the chaos that surrounds him is that tens of millions of Americans want to have a decent life again, without the BS the Left are throwing in our faces. We're done with the "real Republicans" and that is going to be made quite clear next year. If this coming election suffers from the same kinds of issues that we saw in 2020, this country is apt to burn because people will simply stop obeying. They'll ignore the "laws" coming out of DC and the only way DC will be able to cause them to comply will be through force. THAT will shatter what's left of the country. We ALL will lose, then.

Forum List

Back