DeSantis To Send Help To Arizona and Texas Border

He already looks presidential....
He really needs to talk less and take action more. let the media do the talking for him.
He didn't have to hold a news conference for this. All he had to do was quietly contacted the state governors to see if they needed assistance and let the media find out afterward. this just sounds too much like politically posturing. Granted I like him but........

He really needs to talk less and take action more. let the media do the talking for him.
He didn't have to hold a news conference for this. All he had to do was quietly contacted the state governors to see if they needed assistance and let the media find out afterward. this just sounds too much like politically posturing. Granted I like him but........
He is sticking it to Biden in a public way....taking the lefts tactic and hitting worthless Joe with it...but I get your point....

He is sticking it to Biden in a public way....taking the lefts tactic and hitting worthless Joe with it...but I get your point....
and with that, I get your point.

People who hate America claim America is a 3rd world nation along with other insults like racist.

Only one President built a wall
60 miles along a 2,000 mile border from what I hear.
He's the only one who tried while being attacked the whole time. But it all doesn't matter now anyways, the browning of America = the 3rd worlding of America

Here’s a newsflash for you. You’re the only immigrant here. Those people you see at the border, are native to the North American continent. They’ve been here for thousands of years. America has always been brown. It didn’t turn white until your dumbass showed up. What you’re witnessing is an equilibrium taking place.

It’s called evolution pal, and no walls or storm troopers from shit for brains Floriduh is going to stop it. Deal with it.

I think it's all too late anyways, America is well on its way to being a 3rd world country
It always has been.
Thanks to democrats
Both parties got us here and both parties share the blame game.
the parties have nothing to do with it-
the globalist trash like jewish mob don, larry mizel, control all the whores that sign up to be a politicians through the Israel First Agreement.

Forum List

Back