Designing and building the Trump Memorial

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This has to be one of the primary goals for the next Republican administration in Washington. Designing and building an appropriate monument to the Trumpster.

My suggestion is to base it on the Colussus of Rhodes in antiquity. A giant statue of Trump with one foot planted on each side of the Potomac.

Trump Memorial

1703602778415.jpeg

This has to be one of the primary goals for the next Republican administration in Washington. Designing and building an appropriate monument to the Trumpster.

My suggestion is to base it on the Colussus of Rhodes in antiquity. A giant statue of Trump with one foot planted on each side of the Potomac.

This would be where AI-generated art comes in handy. I tried a couple sites that wouldn't comply, until I found one that made these...

trump1.jpg

trump2.jpg

trump3.jpg
trump4.jpg

So-called conservatives have now considered affection and kindness as a sin....No surprise in their witch hunt to revenge Trump for being a dildo-brained dumb-fuck.
nope

just 'honoring' him for interest in little girls.

It's what he'll be remembered for, after all.

I'm happy with the Colossus straddling the Potomac image.

Forum List

Back