Did Donald Trump just commit a federal crime, on camera?

"We got his this time fer sure"

"I mean it."

"I'm serious..."

:laughing0301:

Imagine someone getting this irate over Donald Trump buying some popcorn...

1727155103706.jpeg

He could go to jail for this.
"We got his this time fer sure"

I'm sure the Left already have a team of 500 lawyers on it trying to figure out how to spin this as a felony for TV ads and looking at the legal mechanisms of charging him thusly. They will stop at nothing.

Meantime, the fed gave us all checks for money a couple years ago to help deal with the cost of Covid.

As a federal worker, Trump can make the case that his $100 bill was merely a tax refund from the government only giving the woman her own money back, yet somehow it isn't a felony for Harris to buy votes busing people to rallies and election stations.

I give the Left 24 hours max before they go berserk over this claiming Trump just invalidated his right to run for office. I think Trump does this stuff just to needle the Left and drive them mad getting under their skin every way possible!

According to the left, it is a Federal crime (now), to be a Saint.

Now, the left will go batty, because they think Trump was "paying" voters to vote for him. When in reality, he was just helping out. But they will take it out of context. And make it what it isn't.
You think Trump is a saint????

I'm sure the Left already have a team of 500 lawyers on it trying to figure out how to spin this as a felony for TV ads and looking at the legal mechanisms of charging him thusly. They will stop at nothing.

Meantime, the fed gave us all checks for money a couple years ago to help deal with the cost of Covid.

As a federal worker, Trump can make the case that his $100 bill was merely a tax refund from the government only giving the woman her own money back, yet somehow it isn't a felony for Harris to buy votes busing people to rallies and election stations.

I give the Left 24 hours max before they go berserk over this claiming Trump just invalidated his right to run for office. I think Trump does this stuff just to needle the Left and drive them mad getting under their skin every way possible!
You're opposed to bussing people to vote?

He could go to jail for this.

Apparently helping someone to buy groceries in the Biden economy is a federal crime.

This is how insane the left is.

I'm pretty sure that helping the average citizen combat soul crushing inflation is treason against the Deep State, punishable by execution.

But then, they try to shoot him about every day, so..............

Forum List

Back