Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
leave it to trollboy zebra to resurrect all these old dead buried 9.11 threads.he must be related to USMBS other resident troll smellybozo,the only other post that resurrects old dead buried threads.

then you are indeed one brainwashed stupid fuck who cant think for himself or outside the box :auiqs.jpg:the fact that the best pilots in the world have said it was a missile and they never could have done all those incredible manuvers in the air the 9/11 COVERUP commission said:auiqs.jpg:

I think i will listen to the best pilots in the world over our corrupt government instituins and the media,you might want to try and do the same thing.:auiqs.jpg:

Not one of these credible pilots believe that it was a a jet airliner,i think they have a little bit more credibility than you,the media,the thread starter or the government do.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
then you are indeed one brainwashed stupid fuck who cant think for himself or outside the box :auiqs.jpg:the fact that the best pilots in the world have said it was a missile and they never could have done all those incredible manuvers in the air the 9/11 COVERUP commission said:auiqs.jpg:

I think i will listen to the best pilots in the world over our corrupt government instituins and the media,you might want to try and do the same thing.:auiqs.jpg:

Not one of these credible pilots believe that it was a a jet airliner,i think they have a little bit more credibility than you,the media,the thread starter or the government do.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

So, since it wasn't the plane what happened to all the passengers?

The one photo we have of the plane is for a split second in this surveillance photo from a nearby business. If the frame can be frozen, it clearly shows that it was an airplane. It almost crashed before hitting the building.

Forum List

Back