Did Pelosi Admit Something ?

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opened up about her role in the mutiny against President Biden and admitted sheā€™s ā€œnever been that impressed with his political operationā€ ā€“ days after suggesting he should be featured on Mt. Rushmore.

ā€œThey won the White House. Bravo. But my concern was: This ainā€™t happening, and we have to make a decision for this to happen. The president has to make the decision for that to happen,ā€ Pelosi (D-Calif.) candidly told the New Yorker about her concerns about his 2024 prospects.

The speaker emerita did not elaborate on why she was unimpressed with Bidenā€™s political machine.

Pelosi, 84, has been on a book tour, which has doubled as something of a cleanup expedition in recent days over her role in Bidenā€™s withdrawal, which appears to have strained the pairā€™s decades-long relationship.

Negating the primaries. Amazing.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke to a group of reporters about what led to President Biden dropping out of the race, admitting that the president did not have a "path to victory."

"Now I was really asking for a better campaign. We did not have a campaign that was on the path to victory. Members knew that in their districts," Pelosi told reporters, according to the Washington Post.

Pelosi and other top Democrats reportedly called on Biden in private to drop out of the race after the president's poor debate performance against Donald Trump in June. Pelosi and other Democratic leaders cited polls showing Biden would lose to Trump and also hurt Democrats' chances down the ballot.

Then she says......

"I wonā€™t answer that question," she told reporters who asked if she ever explicitly told the president he should bow out.

So she answered the question.

Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, appearing on MSNBC on Wednesday morning, declined to directly answer when asked if President Joe Biden had her support as he seeks reelection amid debate between Democrats on his viability as a candidate.

"It's up to the president to decide if he is going to run," Pelosi told "Morning Joe" co-host Jonathan Lemire. "We're all encouraging him to make that decision because time is running short."

"I think overwhelming support of the caucus -- it's not for me to say, I'm not the head of the caucus anymore -- but, he's beloved, he is respected and people want him to make that decision," Pelosi added.

This after he said he was staying in the race.

Can it be any more obvious.

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opened up about her role in the mutiny against President Biden and admitted sheā€™s ā€œnever been that impressed with his political operationā€ ā€“ days after suggesting he should be featured on Mt. Rushmore.

ā€œThey won the White House. Bravo. But my concern was: This ainā€™t happening, and we have to make a decision for this to happen. The president has to make the decision for that to happen,ā€ Pelosi (D-Calif.) candidly told the New Yorker about her concerns about his 2024 prospects.

The speaker emerita did not elaborate on why she was unimpressed with Bidenā€™s political machine.

Pelosi, 84, has been on a book tour, which has doubled as something of a cleanup expedition in recent days over her role in Bidenā€™s withdrawal, which appears to have strained the pairā€™s decades-long relationship.

Negating the primaries. Amazing.
~~~~~~
Ceasar shouted Et Tu Brute when stabbed by Brutus
I wonder of Joe shouted Et Tu Pelosi

In related news I heard a report that Biden may re-enter the race at the convention. That's he's pissed at Obama for stabbing him in the back and conspiring with Kamala to oust him.

Forum List

Back