Did Trump Just Hypnotize Women?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

Did you hear his speech?

"Women will no longer have anxiety from all the problems our country has today.”

“You will be protected, and I will be your protector,”

“Women will be happy, healthy, confident and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion — that’s all they talk about, abortion — because we have done something nobody else could have done.”

1727620299632.png

Did you hear his speech?

"Women will no longer have anxiety from all the problems our country has today.”

“Women will be happy, healthy, confident and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion — that’s all they talk about, abortion — because we have done something nobody else could have done.”

View attachment 1019415

I hate it when Trump uses his sing song voice.

Did you hear his speech?

View attachment 1019415

dave-granlund-trump-protector-of-women.png

i believe he also is suffering from syphilitic brain syndrome, just like the late great alfonzo capone.
I don't know what it is but he has real problems with words that have an "s" in it. He keeps saying that Harris will "abolisss" this or that. The "s" thing is new, he didn't have that problem a few years ago.

Forum List

Back