Dinesh D’Souza: The FBI Is the Greatest Domestic Terrorist Threat in America Today (VIDEO)

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
She used two zip codes corresponding to locations where she owned houses and the “false aliases” included the presence or absence of an apostrophe in her name.

D’Souza’s actions were 100% intentional.
So you twist yourself into knots to justify Dem law breaking.
No. It’s just not breaking the law unless there’s intent to deceive.

D’Souza clearly demonstrated intent to deceive. O’Donnell didn’t and you drastically inflated what she actually did.
So if you rob a bank because you lived in a cave your entire life and did not know that robbing banks was illegal, then it is not illegal.

Time for your meds kid
We aren’t talking about robbing a bank. You can’t unintentionally rob a bank.

Intent matters for a lot of crimes. You can unintentionally break the law but we don’t prosecute that because a lot of laws require that you “knowingly” break them.
LOL, someone had the intent for this condo to collapse in Florida with people sleeping

You on the other hand already know that this was not terrorism.

Yawn

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You’re a lunatic.

Because you are not paying attention to reality as you live in a shell, see kid it is not all about you any your fantasy world

I’m aware of the building collapse. The rest of your gibberish is delusional.

It’s also dramatically off topic. There’s a thread for it. It’s not this thread.

Life does not organize itself into threads, you are a sicko that lives on the internet and thinks that everyone has to say what you want about the topic that you choose. Furthermore you said you had no clue and we all believed you.

One of my pot stocks is up 6 percent

So please go right on smoking

This board is organized into threads.

You demonstrate disorganized thoughts. The inability to concentrate on one topic is not a good sign for one’s mental well being.

Stick to the topic. You want to ramble about what the voices in your head tell you about the apartment, go to the proper thread.

This board is your life, I am tracking other things real time like my pot stocks skyrocketing. See unlike you I track hundreds of things continuously, you struggle with one.

CIAO

PS Possible infrastructure deal imminent, so a new road may be coming by your trailer

Oh fun...a stalker. :pinkygirly:

Stalker

Oh no not a stalker

b1dc561f713e23bdcfe0a6673a9b4255.jpg

Stalkers are really scary you know like Mike
michelle3.jpg

It still looks like a dude in drag.

Why Watson, I do believe that you are right

Soaring pot stocks are accompanied by mass effeminization of American male gonads. At least the investor isn’t guilty for making them do it.
Soaring pot stocks make the people looting walmart to be more polite as they loot

This is very interesting and I agree with him 100%.:thup:

Dinesh D'Souza says: " The FBI is a grave threat to our national security. In fact I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any militant white supremacist group. Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street."

Here's why the little psychotic toadie hates the FBI:

That’s funny. Rosie O’Donnell did the much the same thing, using false aliases and other addresses, yet nothing happened to her.
Proof please?

Seems if you have a “D” after your name you can get away with anything and authorities just turn away.
Seems if you are of the mindset of the current GOP, you have a penchant for factual myopia. As they say, the devil is in the details Observe and learn:

Running right to a leftist site that claims the leftist isn’t doing anything wrong. Politifact is considered a joke. You got given real sources and the truth and ran away crying like every leftard.
Translation: our right wing wonk can't logically or factually disprove what Politifact put forth....I doubt if he even has the intellectual courage to read the content. Nope, he just blows smoke and denies reality....typical piss poor debating tactics for folk like Lantern.
Typical projection and deflection from a leftist with a piss poor education. The facts remain that Rosie O’Donnell committed the crimes in question. As proven in articles YOU never looked at. Just swallow left leaning Politi”fact” and deny what really happened. Then play race card as you did when blatantly lying about another poster. You’re just another leftist sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming so you can’t hear the truth.
Can you logically and factually disprove the legal differences which makes the D'Souza claim patently false? No, you can't. You just put on your blinders and walked straight off the cliff.

The link shows the DIFFERENCES as to why D'Souza got the sentence he did. That's the law. READ IT! That you can't accept that is of no consequence. So continue to parrot the talking point as if that will make it magically come true. :rolleyes:
ANother Dim saying it’s okay to break the law as long as you claim you’re too stupid to know the law. Seems to be a Dem thing. Continue ignoring the proof shoved in your face. Continue supporting lawbreakers.

Forum List

Back