Disney to tackle grown up stuff

To you idiots who think straights hate or are afraid of gays, that ain't it at all. What we object to is the changing of our lexicon and the teaching of children that men and women are interchangeable. This is abnormal and sick.

To you idiots who think straights hate or are afraid of gays, that ain't it at all. What we object to is the changing of our lexicon and the teaching of children that men and women are interchangeable. This is abnormal and sick.
The right hate science you know. We deny that people can change sex on a whim.

The Disney Channel will have its first ever gay character - and love story

This is excellent news. Educating the kids will help eradicate the backward homophobias of the older generations. The world will becom a better place.

Walt Disney was a pedophile and a 33rd degree free-mason that was also involved in military intelligence. His "DisneyLand" was subsidized by the government and used in trauma based MK-Ultra mind control experiments. Ever take a gander at the subliminal sexual messages in these alleged innocent Disney movies? It makes me sick to think that I spent good money to have that filth in front of my kids. I have plenty more to show but perhaps this will arouse some intellectual curiosity to the power of subliminal messaging.

Too freak'n funny

Can't make this stuff up

Did you watch the video? Here is another.......so you were saying????

Don't you hate it when some malcontent fucks with you?

Disney, having a penis image on the little mermaid VHS cover.

Disney, having a penis image on the little mermaid VHS cover.
And before anyone claims it's fake, back in the 90's my wife bought the movie for our kids and it did and does have that sickness on the box the movie is in.

This is excellent news. Educating the kids will help eradicate the backward homophobias of the older generations. The world will becom a better place.

Walt Disney was a pedophile and a 33rd degree free-mason that was also involved in military intelligence. His "DisneyLand" was subsidized by the government and used in trauma based MK-Ultra mind control experiments. Ever take a gander at the subliminal sexual messages in these alleged innocent Disney movies? It makes me sick to think that I spent good money to have that filth in front of my kids. I have plenty more to show but perhaps this will arouse some intellectual curiosity to the power of subliminal messaging.

Is that from Infowars? Breitbart?

Is that from Infowars? Breitbart?

brokenrecord.gif

Too freak'n funny

Can't make this stuff up

Did you watch the video? Here is another.......so you were saying????

Don't you hate it when some malcontent fucks with you?

Just as always, you can't refute or offer a decent rebuttal....just deny what you see and play the "uh-uh" card like a dumb ass.

upload_2017-10-26_19-11-39.jpeg

Let's do butt-sex lessons in 1rst grade. Why not?
Isn't it odd how straights look at gay people and what pops into their heads right away? Gay sex! When I look at straight people, that doesn't happen for me. How odd.

Homosexuals want to shove their ways down kids throats

All I hear from right-winger after right-winger is this business about having stuff "shoved down [your] throats".

Something you want to tell us...?
Ya, fags love to fuck children
Actually, that seems to be more the domain of straight males......sad to say, a lot of them molest their own daughters, their own sisters, their own granddaughters, their own friends' daughters.......

Forum List

Back