Disney wakes up

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Newly reinstated Disney CEO said he wants to lead an effort to "quiet things down" when it comes to the recent cultural and political controversies that have engulfed the company.

"Do I like the company being embroiled in controversy? Of course not. It can be distracting, and it can have a negative impact on the company. And to the extent that I can work to kind of quiet things down, I’m going to do that," he added.

Disney CEO Bob Iger tells employees he wants to ‘quiet’ down culture wars, ‘respect’ the audience

Newly reinstated Disney CEO said he wants to lead an effort to "quiet things down" when it comes to the recent cultural and political controversies that have engulfed the company.

"Do I like the company being embroiled in controversy? Of course not. It can be distracting, and it can have a negative impact on the company. And to the extent that I can work to kind of quiet things down, I’m going to do that," he added.

Disney CEO Bob Iger tells employees he wants to ‘quiet’ down culture wars, ‘respect’ the audience
Translation: They're going back to the subliminal grooming of the kids like the old days.
No more in your face & brag about it pedo conditioning that even the low info hear about because that's what got them in trouble

Last edited:
1669842721365.png

We need someone like Elon Musk to start up a new company to challenge and replace Disney since they have lost their way.

*****SMILE*****

:)

They are so woken in so many agendas it is not funny. If things became primal, one person with weapons would kill hundreds of them. And law enforcement will back them. That is a fact.

He led them to where they are lol.
He doesn’t get a free pass because he took a vacation lol

Disney use to say come to a place where Adults can be kids again... now its a place where kids can learn about bondage and gay sex...

I'll believe it when I see it. But bob iger is the one who started all the woke shit at Disney to begin with.

Besides Disney is chock full of woke employees across the board and in high ranking positions like Kathleen Kennedy who famously helped ruin star wars and pushed her black and pro women agendas. Just replacing the CEO won't mean much.

Unless bob iger does some Elon musk level house cleaning Disney will continue to be a crap fest.

Disney burnt a bridge
Disney is about greed, not morals.

---Major companies in the travel industry have become aware of the substantial money (also known as the "pink dollar" or "pink pound") generated by this marketing niche and have made it a point to align themselves with the gay community and gay tourism campaigns. According to a 2000 Travel University report, 10% of international tourists were gays and lesbians, accounting for more than 70 million arrivals worldwide.---

If only we could go back to the good old days when only the good travelers were allowed to stay in hotels.

Forum List

Back