DJT stock price below $20.00

Yeah. Kind of. :dunno: But, unfortunately if the orange bag O' shit loses, all bets are off.

I honestly thought that after he lost in 2020 and then got caught starting an insurrection, the Republicans would find their backbones and testicles and actually stand up to the guy.

I'm not entirely sure that this will happen WHEN he loses again in November.

I honestly thought that after he lost in 2020 and then got caught starting an insurrection, the Republicans would find their backbones and testicles and actually stand up to the guy.

I'm not entirely sure that this will happen WHEN he loses again in November.

I was shocked that Republicans refused to impeach him for January 6th. By even more shocking than that is the corruption of the Supreme Court to find that ANYTHING he does as President is legal. Like sell pardons - it's an "official act".

And getting "tips" from companies you've given public contracts to????? Your courts have been thoroughly corrupted.

I was shocked that Republicans refused to impeach him for January 6th. By even more shocking than that is the corruption of the Supreme Court to find that ANYTHING he does as President is legal. Like sell pardons - it's an "official act".

And getting "tips" from companies you've given public contracts to????? Your courts have been thoroughly corrupted.

Well, that problem entirely preceeds Trump.

The problem is, Nixon was right. When the President does it, it is legal unless Congress impeaches him. Clinton was caught red-handed breaking a bunch of laws, but Democrats told the Republicans, "We don't care if you have video of Clinton murdering someone; we aren't voting to remove him!"

Nixon only resigned because he thought that an impeachment drama might encourage the Soviets to make a move on Western Europe. But who knows what would have happened if he stuck it out and impeachment became a loyalty test for Republicans.

It takes 2/3rds of the Senate to remove a President, this is why it's never been done. The party will always stick up for their guy, no matter how bad he is, lest they face the wrath of their voters.

Well, that problem entirely preceeds Trump.

The problem is, Nixon was right. When the President does it, it is legal unless Congress impeaches him. Clinton was caught red-handed breaking a bunch of laws, but Democrats told the Republicans, "We don't care if you have video of Clinton murdering someone; we aren't voting to remove him!"

Nixon only resigned because he thought that an impeachment drama might encourage the Soviets to make a move on Western Europe. But who knows what would have happened if he stuck it out and impeachment became a loyalty test for Republicans.

It takes 2/3rds of the Senate to remove a President, this is why it's never been done. The party will always stick up for their guy, no matter how bad he is, lest they face the wrath of their voters.
I’m sure you think that about Joe Biden too, right?

I don't think that Bad Selfies of your Son is an impeachable offense, and that's all you guys have really "proven".
WASHINGTON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Republicans issued a report on Monday alleging Democratic President Joe Biden committed impeachable offenses, but it was unclear whether they would push for a vote following a probe the White House has long dismissed as politically motivated.
A 291-page report by three House committees alleged that Biden profited from an influence-peddling scheme to enrich himself and members of his family through foreign business dealings beginning in 2014, when Biden was vice president.

"The committees present this information to the House of Representatives for its evaluation and consideration of appropriate next steps," the report said.
It was not clear if Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson would schedule a vote to impeach Biden in the weeks leading up to the Nov. 5 election, in which Republican Donald Trump is locked in a tight battle with Vice President Kamala Harris.
Even if the Republican-controlled House were to pass such a measure, it would be unlikely to remove Biden from office, given that he would need to be convicted by a Senate controlled 51-49 by his own Democratic Party. Biden, who withdrew his own reelection bid last month, is due to leave office when his successor is sworn in on Jan. 20.

Democrats have disparaged the effort as retribution for Trump, who was impeached twice by a Democratic-controlled House and acquitted each time by the Senate. The first impeachment alleged that Trump pressured Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to help smear Biden in return for U.S. aid.
A House impeachment against Biden's top border official, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, was put to a swift end by the Senate in April.

Johnson, in a statement, commended the committees' work and said House Republicans "encourage all Americans to read this report."
The House investigators say that Biden used his influence to benefit the business dealings of his son, Hunter Biden, with partners from Ukraine, China, Russia and other countries.
Hunter Biden has been convicted on charges that he lied about his illegal drug use to buy a gun and is awaiting trial on charges of tax evasion, including an allegation that he accepted payments from a Romanian businessman who sought to influence U.S. government agencies in connection with a criminal probe in Romania.

The impeachment inquiry, which lawmakers formally authorized last December and has been carried out by the House Oversight, Judiciary and Ways & Means Committees, has been criticized by members of both parties for failing to produce hard evidence of wrongdoing by Biden.

It was more than selfies dummy…

Forum List

Back