DMV Scam Making the Rounds Again

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Yup, you need to contact them regarding the refund owed to you........ Generally over $2K....... :rofl:

Mine come in text form but I believe they also call. Some of the scams ask you to participate in a survey, all they want is your private information.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by your not always so friendly neighborhood watch.

Yup, you need to contact them regarding the refund owed to you........ Generally over $2K....... :rofl:

Mine come in text form but I believe they also call. Some of the scams ask you to participate in a survey, all they want is your private information.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by your not always so friendly neighborhood watch.
Sometimes I like taking a call from the courts telling me the police are on their way to collect 2000 or from the IRS...lol

I act terrified and beg them not to have the authorities take me to jail...lol

I give fake credit numbers.....Fake Bank account numbers.......Said I'll be back in 2 hrs after going to Western Union..lol

I just keep acting terrified and making excuses......I'm waiting for Aunt Suzie.

It is my duty to tie up their time once in awhile to protect the elderly, plus it is fun scamming the scammer

I get credit collection calls from people claiming I didn't repay a $1500 dollar online loan...They seem to get pissed when I tell them to send a copy of the contract.

If it's a phone number I don't recognize, I answer with "Officer Muldoon speaking, how may I direct your call"

I had the IRS call saying I owed $3800 in taxes and that if I didn’t pay with a gift card, they would have the police come to my door.

I yelled at them and told them I was a disabled vet and if he was really IRS, he would know that disabled vets don’t pay taxes in this country (a real agent would know they do) I asked if he had the 1492A (when Columbus discovered America) form confirming my disability.

When I demanded to talk to his supervisor, he hung up

New Topics

Forum List

Back