Do androids fart?

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1622943773679.png

Watching Star Trek TNG, episode Birthright pt 1, and Dr Basher notices that Data breaths, has a pulse, and his hair grows. Data was curious that the doctor noticed since most people were more interested in his abilities. Dr Basher observes that perhaps it was done to make Data appear more human.

So the big question is if an android is built to simulate a human as closely as possible do they fart also and if so are they stinky?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 497819

Watching Star Trek TNG, episode Birthright pt 1, and Dr Basher notices that Data breaths, has a pulse, and his hair grows. Data was curious that the doctor noticed since most people were more interested in his abilities. Dr Basher observes that perhaps it was done to make Data appear more human.

So the big question is if an android is built to simulate a human as closely as possible do they fart also and if so are they stinky?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I've never heard my phone fart....ba..dum..pish....!!
Dr Bashir wouldn't be concerned with an android's farts...unless they could help him cure some disease.

But then again, synthetics blew up Mars so you never know. :)

1622946783384.png

I'm sure that the main character in Picard will be able to explore the possibility of android farts if they make another season or two.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back