Do Girls/Women Really Think That Being Super Skinny Is Healthy?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I got this idea for a discussion by a misunderstanding in a different thread. I can most definitely admit that I am overweight and I know that that isn't healthy as I've been trying to slim down, but I can never understand these women in popular culture that think it's alright to starve themselves just to be considered eye candy for men.

I don't even see how boys/men find them attractive but then again, I'm a woman so what do I know? Then again the man that I'm currently with agrees with me and the fact that some occupations actually require this (like modeling for one) is sickening to me.

I got this idea for a discussion by a misunderstanding in a different thread. I can most definitely admit that I am overweight and I know that that isn't healthy as I've been trying to slim down, but I can never understand these women in popular culture that think it's alright to starve themselves just to be considered eye candy for men.

I don't even see how boys/men find them attractive but then again, I'm a woman so what do I know? Then again the man that I'm currently with agrees with me and the fact that some occupations actually require this (like modeling for one) is sickening to me.

Mind what you eat and how much sustained exercise you get. Just cutting calories is a poor strategy.

Also too much fat isn't good and little to no muscle is bad. I mean look at this Union soldier from the Civil War with nothing but skin and bones.

Prisoner_of_war,_from_Belle_Isle,_Richmond,_at_the_U.S._General_Hospital,_Div._1,_Annapolis.jpg

Well... I might be able to help you with this dilemma... A "thin" woman" biologically presents herself as a woman in "need". Men... By nature are problem solvers, and are biologically predisposed to fulfill this "need".
Therefore as an aside... Once "this" woman has been saved, through a transactional bargain... He sets out once again to perform his prime directive.
Some might call it "predatory"... But biologically it settles out.... After all..
Who is the real predator in this transaction..?

Well... I might be able to help you with this dilemma... A "thin" woman" biologically presents herself as a woman in "need". Men... By nature are problem solvers, and are biologically predisposed to fulfill this "need".
Therefore as an aside... Once "this" woman has been saved, through a transactional bargain... He sets out once again to perform his prime directive.
Some might call it "predatory"... But biologically it settles out.... After all..
Who is the real predator in this transaction..?
But a skinny woman that doesn't want to eat will be buried in ground so poor that grass won't grow.

Our country doesn’t have a skinny problem, it has a fat problem.

Has anyone else noticed that high school and college aged kids these days are overwhelmingly obese? It’s so disgusting to see such young people so fat. It used to be very rare for a kid to be that fat back in the 80’s and 90’s. Now it’s all over the place.

By the way there is nothing wrong with fasting, in fact it is quite very healthy thing to do. I try to do a full day once a week.

Our country doesn’t have a skinny problem, it has a fat problem.

Has anyone else noticed that high school and college aged kids these days are overwhelmingly obese? It’s so disgusting to see such young people so fat. It used to be very rare for a kid to be that fat back in the 80’s and 90’s. Now it’s all over the place.

By the way there is nothing wrong with fasting, in fact it is quite very healthy thing to do. I try to do a full day once a week.
Same here I weigh almost 190 pounds. I plan on losing that fat and regain it as muscle.

Forum List

Back