Do Girls/Women Really Think That Being Super Skinny Is Healthy?

Yeah that Dakota Kai pic got me riled up and she isn't skinny, but a trick of the camera. Women need to have muscle in them for me to be into them.
7 of my children are daughters. And generally I've started them pumping iron beginning around 7 years old.

Our country doesn’t have a skinny problem, it has a fat problem.

Has anyone else noticed that high school and college aged kids these days are overwhelmingly obese? It’s so disgusting to see such young people so fat. It used to be very rare for a kid to be that fat back in the 80’s and 90’s. Now it’s all over the place.

By the way there is nothing wrong with fasting, in fact it is quite very healthy thing to do. I try to do a full day once a week.
Not much exercise involved with telephones and social media.

I got this idea for a discussion by a misunderstanding in a different thread. I can most definitely admit that I am overweight and I know that that isn't healthy as I've been trying to slim down, but I can never understand these women in popular culture that think it's alright to starve themselves just to be considered eye candy for men.

I don't even see how boys/men find them attractive but then again, I'm a woman so what do I know? Then again the man that I'm currently with agrees with me and the fact that some occupations actually require this (like modeling for one) is sickening to me.
Thin to skinny females always remind me of death in the making.

I believe in just right plus 20#.

No surprise... An "over the hill, dried up cow" hating on the young generation...

I was always slim and flexible. Men still flirt with me which I find absolutely amazing. I don't hate the younger generation. I have adult children. 190 pounds is way too much weight for 6 foot woman.

I heard an analogy some years ago that I think is apropos. Think of your weight as the luggage that you carry on your trip through life. The more luggage you take, the shorter the trip. I've never had a problem with it. In my prime, I was over 6' and 195. Now in my 70s, I am 5-11 and 175 with a BMI of 25.1. I feel fortunate that I've never had to concern myself with it.

Well... I might be able to help you with this dilemma... A "thin" woman" biologically presents herself as a woman in "need". Men... By nature are problem solvers, and are biologically predisposed to fulfill this "need".
Therefore as an aside... Once "this" woman has been saved, through a transactional bargain... He sets out once again to perform his prime directive.
Some might call it "predatory"... But biologically it settles out.... After all..
Who is the real predator in this transaction..?
That's a huge load of crap.

I was always slim and flexible. Men still flirt with me which I find absolutely amazing. I don't hate the younger generation. I have adult children. 190 pounds is way too much weight for 6 foot woman.
190 for a woman!!? Holy heifer! Jesus Christ, peace be upon him... what the fuck is a woman in your tribes caloric intake. I'm standing by with insulin. Should you, and yours need it...

I heard an analogy some years ago that I think is apropos. Think of your weight as the luggage that you carry on your trip through life. The more luggage you take, the shorter the trip. I've never had a problem with it. In my prime, I was over 6' and 195. Now in my 70s, I am 5-11 and 175 with a BMI of 25.1. I feel fortunate that I've never had to concern myself with it.

Your doctor must be happy. That's really perfect that you carry less weight at 70 than you did when you were younger.

I got this idea for a discussion by a misunderstanding in a different thread. I can most definitely admit that I am overweight and I know that that isn't healthy as I've been trying to slim down, but I can never understand these women in popular culture that think it's alright to starve themselves just to be considered eye candy for men.

They are not doing it for the guys. As you know, its your fellow women that are the harshest critics of other women.

Our country doesn’t have a skinny problem, it has a fat problem.

Has anyone else noticed that high school and college aged kids these days are overwhelmingly obese? It’s so disgusting to see such young people so fat. It used to be very rare for a kid to be that fat back in the 80’s and 90’s. Now it’s all over the place.

By the way there is nothing wrong with fasting, in fact it is quite very healthy thing to do. I try to do a full day once a week.

^ Exactly. I agree with everything you said.

Both are unhealthy, when it's extreme. But I see a hell of a lot more fat people than I do skinny people, in everyday life.

Because by biological nature you are attuned to focus on desperate women. I'm no chubby chaser myself. But in the survival game " thin" means needy. And men are biologically predisposed to loo for women who will appreciate providence...
I done did have four kids I prefer the party girls.

Forum List

Back