Do Not Call lists

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Can anyone tell me what use a do not call list is when the politicians who wrote the law exempt themselves from it?

All I wanted was a peaceful Sunday at home and my phone rang all fucking day long with robo calls from fucking politicians.

Can anyone tell me what use a do not call list is when the politicians who wrote the law exempt themselves from it?

All I wanted was a peaceful Sunday at home and my phone rang all fucking day long with robo calls from fucking politicians.
I packed a deer out well over a mile after hunting all morning, and all the robo-calls I got while trying to rest has convinced me to vote for the guy they keep leaving out of the poll.

I know his presence puts Landrieu in a run-off Tuesday, but, four calls is one afternoon is too much.

Should be some provision for free individual voter political ads on tv. Something so individuals who can't afford a political ad can make one nonetheless to complain about this kind of thing.

Scene:

A peaceful Sunday afternoon spent with the family constantly interupted by political robocalls.

-paid for by pissed off voters. :)

Michelle Obama called us...:lol:

Laws are for the little people

I didn't get any robo calls. Instead right out of the blue I got the nicest email from a perfect stranger in Lagos, Nigeria with a really great idea that's going to completely change my way of life. Forever. I'm sooooo excited!

I bought an uncle of mine a special phone jack that stopped all solicitor phone calls - and if I can remember what it is called - I will let you know. It was a long time ago when I purchased it - but he said he never had another solicitor phone call again - it completely blocked those calls. Maybe someone else here knows what they are called.

Forum List

Back