Do UFO's Have Interdimensional(cloaking) Capability?

Yes, they can only be seen by specially trained rednecks ...

6a4a4a73a651bd9f622cbd8c4f1cc98d.jpg

Well I do know that Klingons have cloaking tech for their ships but not so sure about inter-dimensional travel unless one is watching Indiana Jones 4. :dunno:

But the Klingons got it from the Romulans...
I got mine cloak at the Unseen University.

3712738,oNhzjU2pZRQorDsbE8m58JgSvWchsmx191JRiHWx+dZ+iKOFNSjLEsdaOUdugqQGtEBMoYXZZKWODJohSqNXBA==.jpg

Funny, I just saw that Going Postal is available on Amazon Prime...

Well I do know that Klingons have cloaking tech for their ships but not so sure about inter-dimensional travel unless one is watching Indiana Jones 4. :dunno:

3712738,oNhzjU2pZRQorDsbE8m58JgSvWchsmx191JRiHWx+dZ+iKOFNSjLEsdaOUdugqQGtEBMoYXZZKWODJohSqNXBA==.jpg

:eusa_eh:
:dunno:

The 33rd book in the Discworld series...

The 33rd book in the Discworld series...

Oh yeah, saw that one a while ago.

Forum List

Back