do we have any witchs or worlocks here?? I need to cast a curse,

hey I was just wondering if any of you are witchs or worlocks cause I want to cast a curse on all politicians and media personalities,

if theres a fee let me know so I can check and see if I can afford it,
The only thing I practice is defensive spells.
Putting a curse on someone sucks the life out of you.
You have to be an evil asshole to go through with that.

hey I was just wondering if any of you are witchs or worlocks cause I want to cast a curse on all politicians and media personalities,

well it wont be anything really bad,, just a little body function blip

Had a friend in high school whose sister would draw symbols in her closet to try to enact spells on her. Ever since hearing that, I knew she was warped...and she was it turns out. Yikes.

Had a friend in high school whose sister would draw symbols in her closet to try to enact spells on her. Ever since hearing that, I knew she was warped...and she was it turns out. Yikes.
got her number??

i turned a buddy into a toad once......
do you got a book or did you just shoot from the hip??
he pissed me off and i just said "rana anura".....and poof he was croaking away....

he pissed me off and i just said "rana anura".....and poof he was croaking away....
well let me know if you can think of anything else,,,

anytime i am here to help....here is my card.....
dresden-files_431_2.jpg

anytime i am here to help....here is my card.....View attachment 442758
cool!!
hey can you cast a simple spell that causes a politician or media personality to shit their pants everytime they lie?? not a big one just about the size of a big marble,, dont want them running off to clean their pants out to soon,, if they lie a lot it will be like a machine gun going off in their pants,
and then another one that cause a total bowel release if the push something out of spite or they know is done against the will of the people??

let me know if theres a fee,, do you take monopoly money??

cool!!
hey can you cast a simple spell that causes a politician or media personality to shit their pants everytime they lie?? not a big one just about the size of a big marble,, dont want them running off to clean their pants out to soon,, if they lie a lot it will be like a machine gun going off in their pants,
and then another one that cause a total bowel release if the push something out of spite or they know is done against the will of the people??

i already did that once to Nadler.....

cool!!

i already did that once to Nadler.....
so you have a success rate,, good to hear I came to the right guy,, sorry worlock,,

I'm a level 67 paladin, myself. .

I'm not quite as good with this stuff as the Black Wizards, but I will see what I can do.

Forum List

Back