Do you believe that Tom Cruise is only worth $600 Million?

Dr.Destructo

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2024
I sure as hell don't!!!

He owns the rights to most all of his movies.
He has his own production company.
He's bought the rights to the Mission Impossible saga so he could make the movies the HE wanted.
His movies bring in millions at the box office, and even more from merchandising.
He owns many of the franchise names he uses in his movies.

There's NO FUCKING WAY Tom Cruise is only worth $600 million!!!! Maybe that's his daily pocket change....that is believable.
I'd say he's worth about $600 BILLION.

Shit, he's 62 years old and still making hard core action movies!!!!
He's a year OLDER than me, and I can barely make it up one freeking flight of stairs!!!!

1728266560458.png

I sure as hell don't!!!

He's bought the rights to the Mission Impossible saga so he could make the movies the HE wanted.
His movies bring in millions at the box office, and even more from merchandising.

There's NO FUCKING WAY Tom Cruise is only worth $600 million!!!! Maybe that's his daily pocket change....that is believable.

He's a year OLDER than me, and I can barely make it up one freeking flight of stairs!!!!

View attachment 1023042
thats all his church will allow him to keep,,

it sounds generous,,

I sure as hell don't!!!

View attachment 1023042

He also gives away loads of money to his religion.

I sure as hell don't!!!

View attachment 1023042
Not for one second.

I sure as hell don't!!!

View attachment 1023042
Tom Cruise's Airplane collection"
North American P-51 Mustang: $700,000. The per hour operating cost is $1,500.
Gulfstream IV G4 Jet: $26 Million. The annual upkeep is close to 4 million dollars.
Honda Jet HA-420: $5.4 Million. The annual operating cost is over $200,000.
Bombardier Challenger 300: $14 Million. This plane alone cost on average, about a half million dollars per hour of miscellaneous operating costs.
He has multiple mansions and those require payments on property taxes.
He charters super-yachts for lengthy vacations.
Living large isn't cheap and as he gets older; he will get less bankable in movies and eventually have to sell his toys.

Tom Cruise is a member of a cult. I'm surprised that he has that much money. Most respectable cults would have him living in a compound and turning over all of his income to the leader.

Shows how milquetoast the Scientologists are that they aren't taking full advantage.

Forum List

Back