Do You See The Other Guy Stealing?

Evil capitalist does not deserve to make money. Can't you see he is evil, preying on the poor, killing them with alcohol and tobacco. He was a gentle giant. Never any trouble, going to college in the fall, just walking down the street. Evil city, evil police, evil capitalist does not deserve his business, evil state, evil country. Only rioting and rev Sharpton and Obama can know what is right

He doesn't have to worry about that anymore. Last night his store was vandalized, looted and burnt.

Hopefully he can take the insurance money and open a store far away from Ferguson.

• Banned
Stealing looked so natural for him

Yes it did, but he won't be stealing anymore! Good riddance.
Not Mike Brown, check out the other guy with the white t-shirt stealing too

WOW, it's a shame officer Wilson didn't get them all. I can't stand a thief. Especially cigars and useless shit, that's just somebody who has no respect for anyone else, and yes, deserves to be shot down.

• Banned
I wonder if he's one of the looters?

Still haven't seen the media address this.

HaHA

Comment from LiveLeak:
I have owned gas stations and c-stores my whole life, there are blacks who come in, take what they want and look at you, like they dare you to do something...they have robbed us many times, with knives, screw drivers and even a gun a couple of times.

This only accounts to 5 percent of them, but once they leave, you wish they were all dead.Its sad, but I just can't sympathise no matter how hard I try.

If that is him in the video, I'm glad he was shot to death.

Forum List

Back