Do You Think That Ron DeSantis Will Dropout Of The Race?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I heard Trump talking about it in the rally last night. I can't find any articles about it though.

I think DeSantis and the others will wait as long as they can to see if Trump’s legal problems catch up with him.
Then it will be a Dog Fight to pick up the pieces.

DeSantis has conducted a laughably bad campaign

DeSantis has conducted a laughably bad campaign
He has, and I am beyond surprised.
He has been one of the best governors in recent history. So you would think that kind of executive skill would translate to campaigning as well.
Apparently not.
He has some of the worst campaign management and advisors I have ever seen. Hillary's 2016 campaign misfires pale to compare to what he is doing.
I think the man would be a massive improvement over what we have had... but when your campaign messaging is this bad... no one will ever know.

He has, and I am beyond surprised.
He has been one of the best governors in recent history. So you would think that kind of executive skill would translate to campaigning as well.
Apparently not.
He has some of the worst campaign management and advisors I have ever seen. Hillary's 2016 campaign misfires pale to compare to what he is doing.
I think the man would be a massive improvement over what we have had... but when your campaign messaging is this bad... no one will ever know.

DeSantis needs to position himself as an acceptable alternative to Trump without the drama

You are correct…he needs to run on his executive accomplishments as Governor and the success of the state.

Instead he is known for his War on Woke, fights with Mickey Mouse, attacks on education, banning abortion, exporting immigrants.

Last edited:
DeSantis needs to position himself as an acceptable alternative to Trump without the drama

You are correct…he needs to run on his executive accomplishments as Governor and the success of the state.

Instaed, he is known for his War on Woke, fights with Mickey Mouse, attacks on education, banning abortion, exporting immigrants.
To be fair, some of that is just the media concentrating on that and not showing what he has said on the topics you listed. However - that is also his fault. Dylan Mulvaney should be banned from his mouth and everyone on his staff should be fired if they, in any way, say anything about him.
As fucked up as parents taking their kids to adult sexual events is, that should also be banned from his campaigning. He should know this. What is on social media is not what is on people's mind in real life.

To be fair, some of that is just the media concentrating on that and not showing what he has said on the topics you listed. However - that is also his fault. Dylan Mulvaney should be banned from his mouth and everyone on his staff should be fired if they, in any way, say anything about him.
As fucked up as parents taking their kids to adult sexual events is, that should also be banned from his campaigning. He should know this. What is on social media is not what is on people's mind in real life.

Woke works with a segment of the Republican Party but will not carry over to the general election.

DeSantis needs to let Trump drive the Crazy Train …..it’s members don’t even want him on it.

He needs to run as a Traditional Republican with strong Conservative values. He also needs to stop pandering to Trump and take him on directly.

Rather than leading with Woke, he needs to lead with…..

Trump LOST in 2020 and he will lose again in 2024

That's the thing, Rhonda IS a drama queen, just like Trump.
WOKE won't get you too far nationally.
BARELY over the state line.
Instaed, he is known for his War on Woke, fights with Mickey Mouse, attacks on education, banning abortion, exporting immigrants.
Agreed.

Yes. It was bad strategy from the start. 2028 would have been better for him. After his terms as Govenor were over, then he would have a solid base to campaign from. Now he just looks like a ''Charlie Crist'' type.

Forum List

Back