doctors speak out on corona virus

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008

these doctors are patriots and my heros.

This is old news. They've already been debunked and dismissed. If I'm not mistaken, one of them believes in demon sperm and alien DNA. The female doctor speaking at the mic was dismissed from her hospital.

This is old news. They've already been debunked and dismissed. If I'm not mistaken, one of them believes in demon sperm and alien DNA. The female doctor speaking at the mic was dismissed from her hospital.

She's no crazier then you are, you're a fascist democrat who actually lives in stark raving terror of wuhan virus, a virus 99.8%(WHO)of all who come down with will easily survive.... Now, slap that mask back on and retreat back to basement and shelter in place as the party has ordered...

Trumps a blowhard and says all kinds of shit that I wish he wouldn't... Doesn't mean he was wrong about NAFTA.

And maybe this women is a crazy, I don't know... But meteorites seeding life on planets is not exactly far fetched. Framing means a lot here.

Bullshit they’ve been debunked liar.there have been many patriot whistleblowers that have seen hospital deaths caused by gunshot wounds or car accidents ruled as Covid virus deaths you brainwashed sheep,did I put this in the current events section,no I did no so stop with the babble.

Bullshit they’ve been debunked liar.there have been many patriot whistleblowers that have seen hospital deaths caused by gunshot wounds or car accidents ruled as Covid virus deaths you brainwashed sheep,did I put this in the current events section,no I did no so stop with the babble.

well there are those who have not been tested and received calls they were positive! there is that.

There is the admitted fudging of the numbers by the CDC here.

The few and far between errors, were corrected immediately.

well there are those who have not been tested and received calls they were positive! there is that.

Fake news

they've been threatened for speaking the truth. like any bully demofk does. you know, you don't comply with me I will make your life miserable and all. it's their evil nature. they can't help it, they lie like I take a daily shit.

I think they take baseball bats to cars at dealerships, set buildings on fire.

The few and far between errors, were corrected immediately.

naw, cause they admitted it. here..

As I have written other threads on this several months ago, my two kids are absolutely on the front lines of this.
April/May and into June was bad. By July it was getting better.... today... in both of their metropolitan hospitals there are only a handful of CV patients. Last time I asked my daughter, there was only 2 on a respirator. Back in May there were two whole floors dedicated to CV patients and dozens on respirators.
Most people who test positive are not only not sick enough to go to the hospital, but they are asymptomatic... not even getting sick.

Fake news

I have others. they all fake cause you said so? there's a link from the CDC. here.

COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.

Why These Numbers are Different

Provisional death counts may not match counts from other sources, such as media reports or numbers from county health departments. Counts by NCHS often track 1–2 weeks behind other data.
  • Death certificates take time to be completed. There are many steps to filling out and submitting a death certificate. Waiting for test results can create additional delays.
  • States report at different rates. Currently, 63% of all U.S. deaths are reported within 10 days of the date of death, but there is significant variation between states.
Can't make it up. they report any death a wuhan death. then maybe they go back when it doesn't come back as such weeks later. yeah, I have real estate for you in the ocean.

Last edited:
As I have written other threads on this several months ago, my two kids are absolutely on the front lines of this.
April/May and into June was bad. By July it was getting better.... today... in both of their metropolitan hospitals there are only a handful of CV patients. Last time I asked my daughter, there was only 2 on a respirator. Back in May there were two whole floors dedicated to CV patients and dozens on respirators.
Most people who test positive are not only not sick enough to go to the hospital, but they are asymptomatic... not even getting sick.
I question every one of the asymptomatic counts. all 89 million. I have a dozen friends never tested who tested positive. yes sir, you read that right.

I question every one of the asymptomatic counts. all 89 million. I have a dozen friends never tested who tested positive. yes sir, you read that right.
I really don't know, all I know is back in April/May my two kids were in hell with it. Especially my daughter. Like a fucking war zone.
By July it was better, in the past month it is slowly dwindling down to only a handful and most of them are not serious.

This is how it was at the end of March...

Fake news

Six people died per day last month in NYC. Nearly all were elderly and had other ailments. Do you think the city should still impose Covid mandates on businesses for six per day?

Delusions and Tyranny in the Time of Covid - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Even more importantly, the daily mortality rate has plunged by 98.9%. That’s right, there were 560 deaths per day in April, but only 6 per day during the last 30-day period.

Yep. When Democrats say they listen to the "scientists," they mean the leftist elitists who tell them what they want to hear. Not the Medical professionals on the street who are doing the actual hard work

Fake news

Six people died per day last month in NYC. Nearly all were elderly and had other ailments. Do you think the city should still impose Covid mandates on businesses for six per day?

Delusions and Tyranny in the Time of Covid - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Even more importantly, the daily mortality rate has plunged by 98.9%. That’s right, there were 560 deaths per day in April, but only 6 per day during the last 30-day period.

Docs and staff at hospitals are more than just believing that the virus has mutated weaker.

Forum List

Back