doctors speak out on corona virus

I live in a large metro area city.

Aside from the one big "wave" of people influxing the hospitals back in 2020, There have not been any outbreaks of anything other than flu and colds around here.

I don't know where these supposed people are that keep catching COVID, but they sure as hell aren't around here!

In fact, I've only known 4 people that got it........who told me it was just like a bad cold with a migraine.

Other than that.................nothing.
I just got over Covid but, it was just a cold really. Covid was never the existential threat to humanity, it was all a political Democrat lie.

I live in a large metro area city.

Aside from the one big "wave" of people influxing the hospitals back in 2020, There have not been any outbreaks of anything other than flu and colds around here.

I don't know where these supposed people are that keep catching COVID, but they sure as hell aren't around here!

In fact, I've only known 4 people that got it........who told me it was just like a bad cold with a migraine.

Other than that.................nothing.
What they are catching is just another variation of the flu,now it is is dangerous but only to the extreme elderly which the flu virus always has been,all they need to do is drink lots of water take quarcitin and zin and vitamin c and with a week or two they are as good as new.

Forum List

Back